I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

cerugo

1 0
Hello friends,
I am a Day Forex trader. My strategy is based on supply demand and order blocks. Seven years in forex and learning every day to improve consistency

robinpeeterson

2 0
A manual trader here since last year, now all geared up to go the automated route after having learnt the ropes of the trade. Profits are alright with the system I‘m following at the moment but gonna be a little hard pressed on time going forward and so looking at buying some indicators. And in a way, completely relying on bots to execute my trades.
Here to find out more about automated systems and specific strategies used for maximum profits. Thanks for reading up.

robinpeeterson

2 0
You can trade from anywhere on your mobile which is great in my view. But if you are just starting out, you must use a desktop platform. It will get easier.

nick3694

2 1
Hi to everyone, I’m an aerospace engineer, currently employed in an important space company . I have passion for business and company strategy and it’s really for that I decided to enroll again at university in management engineering and following the courses in my little spare time.
I hope to learn very much with you!!!
Byee:) :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock