I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

cerugo

1 0
Hello friends,
I am a Day Forex trader. My strategy is based on supply demand and order blocks. Seven years in forex and learning every day to improve consistency

nick3694

2 1
Hi to everyone, I’m an aerospace engineer, currently employed in an important space company . I have passion for business and company strategy and it’s really for that I decided to enroll again at university in management engineering and following the courses in my little spare time.
I hope to learn very much with you!!!
Byee:) :)

Gibbie03

1 0
Hello everyone, I'm Elijah from Nigeria. I'm a newbie to crypto currency margin trading (Futures) on Binance. I look forward to learning new things 😊

hphuctran

1 0
Hello, I'm beginner, hope learning a lot in this group

MoneyWhale

11 3
Hey ! I am new to this forum and came here with the motive of discussing new trades ideas and learn new things that can help on my forex trades.
Hey Welcome! I am also new here and wish that our conversations made here will come out as a great advantage in our trading journey.

ArmaTrader97

6 1
Hi, i am Arma beginner/average option trader which want share his option trading journey and meet people which are in this business to educate and help each other.

Reactions: ginaramos

triberries

1 0
Hey! i hope newbies are welcome here! because one of my colleagues told me about this community and they are loving it. thank you :D

QauntTraderX

3 0
Hi guys, for an error I registered for this username :)

I've been learning Forex for 6 months now, with mixed success.
I'm trying to find a profitable strategy or method, that allows me consistent profit.
In search of a mentor, who can prove to be profitable trading live.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock