I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

loopnaai

1 0
Hi guys. New to forums, trading and the markets. Have recently opened my first trading account and am trying to start finding my feet. I expect to be doing a lot more reading than anything else. I have managed to make a few successful trades on forex and crude although more down to luck I think....

Glorious

1 0
Hello everyone. Newbie here regarding trading. I have a special interest in learning about day trading. It seems there is a LOT of useful information on this forum, so I expect I will be reading a lot for the next months before becoming active in the trading world.

AdamCantor

98 9
tooka break from here but i am back. i always am learning but will help answer questions where i can! welcome all new traders and best of luck.

Priss

1 0
Hey, I’m new here, I hope i can learn with other more experience traders. I’m novice in trading world

Midribante

3 0
Hi guys,
I am new to forex trading. I have a demo trading account and I want to grow my knowledge and enhance my skills so that I could make the right decisions and start trading with my real money.

mubson25

1 0
hello am new here
i want to know when to enter trade and win
and how one can know that he will win a trade

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iamjacka First Steps 4
H First Steps 2
Irislu First Steps 3
M First Steps 0
B The Foyer 18
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock