Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Howdy, I am new to trading and have been looking for communities of traders to learn more from. I am looking forward to being a part of the community.

Hello everyone, I am new to this platform and trading. I hope to learn more about forex trading on this platform

Skywell Healthcare Private Limited provide a range of Pharmaceutical Tablets, Pharmaceutical Capsules, and Pharmaceutical Injections are highly acknowledged for high efficiency and accuracy at affordable prices. For manufacturing these products, the raw material is sourced from authorized vendors who follow international manufacturing standards and quality benchmark.||Business Address : SCF-331, 1ST/2ND, Motor Market, Manimajra, Chandigarh - 160101, India.||Business Phone No : 9592172172.||Domain Name : https://www.skywellhealthcare.com/

Hello, I'm a new member who came across with this site yesterday and join as I recently decided to trade Forex.. I know that I can get/collect useful information.

Hey everyone.. Im not a newbie to trading, just a newcommer to the UK and UK trading platforms. Looking forward to learn insights about the UK market and share my view on Nordic/US ditto...

Hi all!,
I'm a big follower of Robert Kiyosaki.
I wanna retire at 35, now 31.
I'm working on my Assets Column.

Which will allow me to make money while I'm sleeping.