iii.co.uk

JeanM

Does anyone know what has happened to iii.co.uk or Ample? It seems to have been down for the last 2 days.

Jean

The Main site is up and running.
The Equity investors discussion list appears to be down.
They can't quite seem to make it hang together. :cry:

A great shame, it used to be a very dynamic BB.

It's been fine from here. My brother on the other hand couldn't see it for ages until he changed his primary DNS to something other than the NTL one his company uses. Might help...

Re: A great shame, it used to be a very dynamic BB.

Yep, was even fun to work there for about 6 months. And according to recent news the previous CEO has just bought it all back from AMP.

I heard the old CEO was back in but didn't know he'd bought it.
The general BB's need a good sorting out since they are either constipated or down.
The CEO sent out assurances that he was going to get it all fixed!
The main site seems to have improved from its previous treacle mode but the discussion lists drop and pick up posts and posters at random.

Thanks for all the replies. I have just got on from this thread. Something must have gone funny with my favourites log on. Maybe they altered it if they were up dating. Tried doing a search on Freeserve and that didn't work either.

Jean

Jean, iii /ample have been having access issue's for sometime now,so don't go changing any settings , its there poor service...or lack of service thats at fault, I've been visiting there site for some 3 years or so , this year has been the worst ever as far as accessability is concerned................regards wheezergeezer

Thanks again for the replies. The site seems to be down most of the time at the moment. I presume they will eventually fix the problem.

Jean

The Insider Equity list has been down for the last two days.
There is an alternative list: [email protected]
set up by those who got fed up with the on-off iii list.
You could try subscribing to that?

I only use iii because I have several portfolios set up there so I can see what individual shares are doing. Too much like hard work to think about doing the same on another site unless I am forced into it. Thanks anyway.

Jean