IG quietly closed all my positions...

tokyojoe

Established member
874 289
I'm just curious mate, as I recently bought a new car in cash from my trading winnings and it reminded me of this post... did you ever get that car?

No hate, just legitimately hoping we've both progressed in the last 4 years.

hahaha !!!!

Never noticed this thread before today....the irony here is "brilliant".... you asked if you were living in Sonics head rent free for three days (great term of phrase by the way) in 2014........ then you come back 4 YEARS later......superb !

Who's been living in who's head rent free for all these years ?

Truly brilliant !

hatemypips

Established member
654 51
I think it's time to move to some other trusted brokers like IB or Нotforex..
Experiment with brokers I promise this experience will be quite rewarding in terms of better understanding where they get price feed, deliver execution etc

DarthVader79

4 0
Here is the picture:

I'm coming on here making a contribution, sharing my experiences, and you think you're going to be a hero by putting me down. You are neither special nor unique; every message board in the world has a few dozen internet tough guys like yourself.

You come here offering nothing other than negativity. You reveal your insecurities and inner weaknesses; you think that coming on here telling people they're weak makes you a tough guy.

Your responses are highly illogical and emotional. In my experience people that go around telling others to quit an endeavor are usually the ones that have failed at it. If anything, I feel bad for you.

I made a 1000% return on my investment in roughly 6 months. Maybe trading isn't for me, but so far it's been working.
Hey buddy very nice to warn the people but my question is do you still use IG or other broker? No one talks about how the brokers operate when it comes to winning and withdrawing funds. I dont give a monkeys how much ill pay for a position or something as long as they dont manipulate the market and creating false spikes when you stop loss just rip you off. I spend hours of searching for the right broker but there is not a single one where the people say " Oh, this one is good with execution time and let me win " Its hard enough to make a system that works for you and you have to deal with scammers. I dont understand why FCA is not doing anything about it. Im interested only in trading CFD'S .

DarthVader79

4 0
I think it's time to move to some other trusted brokers like IB or Нotforex..
Experiment with brokers I promise this experience will be quite rewarding in terms of better understanding where they get price feed, deliver execution etc
Which one you recommend ? Everyone keeps talking this one is bad that is bad why no one told me this one is good?! Im looking to open my first live account and probably would skip the whole idea of trading because of this scammers

DarthVader79

4 0
I'm just curious mate, as I recently bought a new car in cash from my trading winnings and it reminded me of this post... did you ever get that car?

No hate, just legitimately hoping we've both progressed in the last 4 years.
Dude let me digest what you said 4 years ago and what you are saying now! 4 Years ago IG was bad broker now you are saying they are good when i read a lots of bad reviews about them. So where is the truth ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock