IG lower spreads again

tar- Have you recently logged -in to their new platform ? it is much better than previous one and user friendly. I also use Dealingdesk which is white label of LCG COMPANIES.

Yeah i logged in but i didnt c any reason to use CS , i prefer IG anyway especially with the new spreads ...

Don't forget to Claim your free copy of Spread Betting the Forex Markets........from IG ( details on their HOME page)

With IG you can also trade directly from charts, a facility shared only with GFT in the SB world, I think.

Just seen it's on the front page of the website.

Yes, there it is.

Anyone know how to place a OCO on their PureDeal platform?
mar.

Attachments

• IG-new.JPG
    IG-new.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 166
Ftse and Dax from 8 to 16:30 , Dow from 14:30 untill 21:00

The 'new' WS doesn't look very different apart from the trade opening window. Wonder if all the boxes will show the same figures now?

yes indeed , i think it is a series of cuts first commodities now this what is next ? shares ?

Possibly, this is healthy competition though. If all the SB firms are now going head to head for business we may see spreads in shares decrasing which is always a good thing I guess!

It's a good thing as long as they don't have to resort to dodgy tactics to turn a profit.

Tiger Trader looks like you might be right, seems City Index have gone from 4 to 1 on their Wall Street rolling price.

Not 100 percent but I think they might have cut their FTSE and DAX as well.