IG cuts spreads

That's good. I hope these are fixed spreads, not variable.

What are they like for the major FX pairs these days?

That's good. I hope these are fixed spreads, not variable.

What are they like for the major FX pairs these days?
These are fixed except for commodities , like always IG charges spread on commodities over market spread for example corn b4 is 2 plus market now it is 1 plus market ...
Also these spreads is in-hours spreads , we will c in monday ...
Forex is variable but for example cable is 3 sometimes 2 , euro 2 sometimes 1 ....
http://www.igindex.co.uk/spread-betting/forex-dealing-spreads.html

This latest cut is really not that great.

E*Trade have had spreads the same as or better than these new revisions even since I opened an account with them an age ago.

Plus IG's cuts are a little misleading. The Corn spread says it has been cut from 2 to 1 when really its been cut from 8 to 4 as the futures moves in quarters of a tick.

Anyway, nice to see them getting in line with the other players...

Still find it extremely surprising and disappointing that no one can cut the Bund from 3. Note that IG's latest round of cuts covers most of the major bond markets apart from the Bund - what is wrong with these guys?

This latest cut is really not that great.

E*Trade have had spreads the same as or better than these new revisions even since I opened an account with them an age ago.

Plus IG's cuts are a little misleading. The Corn spread says it has been cut from 2 to 1 when really its been cut from 8 to 4 as the futures moves in quarters of a tick.

Anyway, nice to see them getting in line with the other players...

Still find it extremely surprising and disappointing that no one can cut the Bund from 3. Note that IG's latest round of cuts covers most of the major bond markets apart from the Bund - what is wrong with these guys?
Etrade= Capitalspreads , not everyone want to bet with CS so for these guys thats good that IG made these cuts , also check nasdaq now 1 , T bonds 4 wheat 1 plus market , oil 4 plus market better than b4 , u cant compare SB with DA spreads ofcourse DA is better but now IG has some competitve spreads on commodities ...

They mean points not ticks like always no new in this , i dont know any SB firm will give u spread 1 or 2 tick on Corn

Etrade= Capitalspreads , not everyone want to bet with CS so for these guys thats good that IG made these cuts , also check nasdaq now 1 , T bonds 4 wheat 1 plus market , oil 4 plus market better than b4 , u cant compare SB with DA spreads ofcourse DA is better but now IG has some competitve spreads on commodities ...

Hi bud, is that the Tech 100 Daily with IG at one pip spread? If so I might play it. :)

Hi bud, is that the Tech 100 Daily with IG at one pip spread? If so I might play it. :)

Hey
Yes it is , but sometimes they quote 1 pip from 8:00 and sometimes i noticed from 14:30 after NYSE open ( in-hours only ) ...

Hi,
Just wanted to ask.. If i use E*Trade a white label for Capital Spreads, What happens if E*Trade go under or close shop? Would my funds disappear or would they be transfered under Capital Spreads?

Any views on Capital Spreads or their white labels?
Also thinking of giving IG Index a fulltime try,, Any views on this?

Thanks

Hi,
Just wanted to ask.. If i use E*Trade a white label for Capital Spreads, What happens if E*Trade go under or close shop? Would my funds disappear or would they be transfered under Capital Spreads?

Thanks

Etrade = CS no diffrence your money is with CS even if Etrade closed ..
Regarding IG i prefer IG and i think it is the best SB firm this is my opinion . anyway if u want to open an account with IG open a plus account not limited risk account to have tighter spreads ...

Etrade = CS no diffrence your money is with CS even if Etrade closed ..
Regarding IG i prefer IG and i think it is the best SB firm this is my opinion . anyway if u want to open an account with IG open a plus account not limited risk account to have tighter spreads ...
Thanks for the reply Tar.. Appreciated.

Yes ive been using CMC CFDs for the last 2 weeks with real money, and to be honest its a mess, i dont like it at all, compared to afew others i have used.

Any others u recommend for fulltime trading who are reputable in your opinion?
or would ig index and E*trade/Capital Spreads be sufficient?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Tar.. Appreciated.

Yes ive been using CMC CFDs for the last 2 weeks with real money, and to be honest its a mess, i dont like it at all, compared to afew others i have used.

Any others u recommend for fulltime trading who are reputable in your opinion?
or would ig index and E*trade/Capital Spreads be sufficient?

Thanks

what u want to trade ?

Hi,

Thanks

This has always mystified me a bit. Why do all LCG's white labels (Capital Spreads, PaddyPower, Tradefair, Dealing Desk, etc) seem to have different spreads, offers, platforms? Why not just concentrate on making one of them work reliably and give the best spreads?

Hi,

Thanks

Not being funny here bud but have you any idea who actually owns E-trade? You're cash is safe...well as safe as it was in Oct/Nov 2008 as a bottom line..;)