If you want to start a Hedge Fund

silverkas

I have seen some posts here with people who wanted more info on fund start ups.

A friend of mine who works for a hedge fund incubator in London, they currently have around $500 mil AUM. They can set you up with compliance and all the tools needed, they have a in house accounting team, lawyers and so on. They provide you with the right contracts.

But its not like you going to start getting investors straight away. They are like a seeding platform that will groom you for about 2-3 years before seeding in exchange for a part of the business. You can still have investors but they will most likely be a close friend.

The minimums are not as much, somewhere around $100k. But the main purpose is for you to build your brand and network hard. more info marcusjohnson2468420 @ gmail .com

I have seen some posts here with people who wanted more info on fund start ups.

A friend of mine who works for a hedge fund incubator in London, they currently have around $500 mil AUM. They can set you up with compliance and all the tools needed, they have a in house accounting team, lawyers and so on. They provide you with the right contracts.

But its not like you going to start getting investors straight away. They are like a seeding platform that will groom you for about 2-3 years before seeding in exchange for a part of the business. You can still have investors but they will most likely be a close friend.

The minimums are not as much, somewhere around $100k. But the main purpose is for you to build your brand and network hard. more info marcusjohnson2468420 @ gmail .com

Just to understand, I have to pay 100k per year or total for the team of experts.

Well this is pretty much the only way to start a fund at low operating costs. I spent 30k to set up but incubators are for fund managers who are introduced only, you cant just show up. JP Morgan houses alot of hedge funds but they have higher requirements. People who are serious and done there research will understand most methods of structuring a fund.

I might forget to mention some smaller details like monthly costs for regulation and desk fee, but there really small. You need to have a prospectus and all the usual documents. I have seen some serious people on this forum that want to pursue a career in this industry.

I dont understand, i did not mention a entrance fee. The requirements are that you need $100k minimum AUM and a thought through strategy with some marketable documents that will be reviewed and adjusted to make regulatory friendly. If you want to skype me or all then do so. kasfx@outlook .com

I can quickly tell if your suited or not with a couple questions.

Well this is pretty much the only way to start a fund at low operating costs. I spent 30k to set up but incubators are for fund managers who are introduced only, you cant just show up. JP Morgan houses alot of hedge funds but they have higher requirements. People who are serious and done there research will understand most methods of structuring a fund.

I might forget to mention some smaller details like monthly costs for regulation and desk fee, but there really small. You need to have a prospectus and all the usual documents. I have seen some serious people on this forum that want to pursue a career in this industry.

Lol

I wanna do this test. Hit me with the questions please.

Have you got 100k to trade and yes trade it through us. You passed immediately no second question needed. If not affirmative then second question is will you be able to get 100k in the near future. if no then sorry it's not for you.

Don't worry about comms as it is all building your track record and after a few years you will get a few billion to trade and happy days.

Nick you smart lol and if anyone interested they should be emailing me. The questions are pretty much are common sense, you need a good base capital to start with, you need a thought through strategy. You need to be able to cover the costs of operating expenses. Like any business should. If you seriously considered starting a fund you probably will be already familiar with this structure.

Less likely you will get a billion dollars. Most funds don't get to a billion dollars because of many reasons. scale-ability.

If i don't get serious replies i might have to remove this thread lol wall-street oasis seems to have smarter individuals on there.

Nick you smart lol and if anyone interested they should be emailing me. The questions are pretty much are common sense, you need a good base capital to start with, you need a thought through strategy. You need to be able to cover the costs of operating expenses. Like any business should. If you seriously considered starting a fund you probably will be already familiar with this structure.

Less likely you will get a billion dollars. Most funds don't get to a billion dollars because of many reasons. scale-ability.

If i don't get serious replies i might have to remove this thread lol wall-street oasis seems to have smarter individuals on there.

Yep, better go there then, because I just don't see how someone with 100k and very good trading strategy will go and trade with you... You can just copy the strategy and reject the application...

So your answer is exactly what I said for you.
In under five hours this forum went from a lot of serious traders who are interested to hurry up and lob me your 100k or i'm off to another forum and your all a bunch of to55ers.
How do you expect people to be patient for 3 years if you can't manage an afternoon?

PAMMs and DARWINs are the ring to connect social trading to hedge funds .
A decent trackrecord and a decent skin in the game is usually required to attract serious investors.

I think, one of the most important points in fond start-ups is to be sure in your investors. You should have highly organized team with good experience. But when you begin business it is not easy to find so people. Only after some failures and your own experience you can understand this issue. A lot depends on and from the highly professional accountants. When I just began my restaurant business, I had a lot of issues and of course I needed in the good team. One day I found out https://apmaccountants.ie/ and I can say that I like as they work. APM Accountants have a highly organized team. I tell you about it not because of reviews in internet but I share with you my own experience. Thanks them my business brings me good results and I’m sure in every step now. So, I’m convinced if you want to succeed in your business then you need in the good team.

Last edited: