ICE Futures Europe Data Fee's

dojistar

I trade US Stocks and Options and want to start trading FTSE 100 Stock Options. Will be trading through Interactive Brokers and see the data fee's are $97.50 a month. Seems really excessive as I currently pay about $3.00 month to trade US Options.

I trade US Stocks and Options and want to start trading FTSE 100 Stock Options. Will be trading through Interactive Brokers and see the data fee's are $97.50 a month. Seems really excessive as I currently pay about $3.00 month to trade US Options.

@dojistar, this seems about right. The ICE exchange fees are getting a little ridiculous. Keep in mind the high fees has nothing to do with your broker, it is the exchanges that are charging these rates.

IQFeed Rep
James

@dojistar, this seems about right. The ICE exchange fees are getting a little ridiculous. Keep in mind the high fees has nothing to do with your broker, it is the exchanges that are charging these rates.

IQFeed Rep
James

Unfortunately or fortunately, whichever the case may be, Interactive Brokers provides the best access.

https://www.theice.com/publicdocs/data/Market_Data_Subscriber_Fees.pdf

"ICE Futures user accesses, both WebICE or ICE FIX, including Users, SuperUsers, Risk Managers and View Onlys, will be charged a monthly market
data exchange fee per exchange group access, per month. For clarity, access to both ICE Futures Europe - Commodities and ICE Futures Europe
- Financials will be charged a total of $190 per user. A user with access to all exchange groups above will be charged a total of $400 per user, per month."