IBEX - Does anyone out there trade it ?

i have found that the stocs you mention work well too, especially if you get a double or tripple touch of 0 or 100 the move back through 25.

also have been using this on binary bets, posible to make some big points very quickly with limited risk.

all the best in your trading

i have found that the stocs you mention work well too, especially if you get a double or tripple touch of 0 or 100 the move back through 25.

also have been using this on binary bets, posible to make some big points very quickly with limited risk.

Haven't really been into binary bets - what sites do you use ? What's the basics ?

What I just posted was/will be vague. As I have just seen a couple of points where it falls down. Anyone who did read it, please ignore.

The only bit that does apply is being long above the 50 line and short below.

Last edited:
Another one for you to look at, the stochastic you mentioned at 39,1,1..

If you look at full stoc, set 24,3,5, you get a slightly smoother line, but principally the same imho

Haven't really been into binary bets - what sites do you use ? What's the basics ?

i use ig index for all my trading, they do an hourly dow binary, basicly they are of use if you are in a ranging market or near support / resistance.

it is possible to buy / sell at a low risk point and cover quickly for good points profit as they are very volatile. one point move in the actual cash market can be equivelent to 5 or 10 in the binary especially if you are going against the most reacent move which is where the stocs come in

will try to explain more but bit rushed and tiered so will do it tomorrow.

enjoy good trading and the evening:D

it is possible to buy / sell at a low risk point and cover quickly for good points profit as they are very volatile. one point move in the actual cash market can be equivelent to 5 or 10 in the binary especially if you are going against the most reacent move which is where the stocs come in

will try to explain more but bit rushed and tiered so will do it tomorrow.

D

BG: Look forward to a deeper explanation, if you have time today - sounds interesting.

All: If you watch the Ibex on a 1 min chart, it's not that volatile. Had a couple of trades already this morning with my usual set-up..... This was a good tip, thank you DINOS:LOL: