I will be posting free accurate signals here so join me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horlique2

Hello Guys am ''Horlique2'' A successful Pro-Forex Trader and successful Forex account manager. I have Over 3 years of Live Forex trading Experiences.
I have been trading the forex market with my excellent price action approach you can do a google search on 'Horlique2' to see positive reviews about my free signals on other popular forums.
I will occassionally post very accurate forex signals at the Close of ''NEW YORK SESSION'', if theres any possible setup i will make a post about these possible setups 2-3 hours before the ''NEW YORK CLOSE''.
I am big fan of Trading on the higher time framelike the DAILY AND WEEKLY TIME FRAMEbecause its more profitable and less stressful trading on these higher time chart than trading on anything below the DAILY CHART.
I trade forex utilizing Excellent Price action strategies with excellent risk/money management approach. I strongly believe that a Trader who exibits high level of emotional control,discipline and patience in following his/her Trading plan finds success in the Market.
==========================
-----------------------------------------
1)WHEN TO VISIT FOR THESE SIGNALS; You will need to visit my section 10-20 minutes after 'THE NEW YORK CLOSE' for any possible setup. If theres any signal i will post at ''NEW YORK CLOSE'' stating the price,stops,targets and risk per trade which i recommend you follow exactly as stated.
2)RISK Management; I utilizes 1-3% risk per signal and targets atleast twice my risk maintaining the exact risk irrespective of the trade(s).
3)TRADE MANAGEMENT STYLE; Theres no perfect way to manage trades but one has to create an approach based on his/her trading psychology. I only moves stops to breakeven once price moves 60% of my stopsloss points in profits i.e if my stops was 50pips i will move stops to breakeven once price move 30pips in profits or if theres a powerful economic news ahead.
4)WIN TO LOSS RATIO; The win to loss ratio for the past 6 months via my trading signals has been an excellent 80(wins);20(loss) meaning that out of every 10 trades i have won 8 trades and lost 2. In the last 17 trades i have lost just 2 trades making it almost 88% accuracy.
This ratio is subject to changes depending on what happens in the market,so please dont bet the farm with my signals cos anything can happen in the forex market.
5)RECOMMENDED PAIRS; Here are my recommended/favourite pairs(if your pair is not in the list please bear with me). My strategy works very well on the following pairs(except yen pairs, i dont trade yen pairs cos they dont work well with my trading strategy )=== GBPUSD,EURUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,EURAUD,GBPAUD,EURCAD,G BPCAD,AUDCAD,GOLDUSD and GBPNZD. All these pair are traded mostly on the daily chart. I will add others(like S&P 500, crude oil etc) when am done with their back-testing but yen pairs will not be among the list.
------------------------------------------
I REALLY HOPE THIS SECTION WILL HELP YOU BECOME A BETTER TRADER.

Trading outlook for 14th october to 18th October 2013
------------------------------------------please take some minutes to read my next week forex outlook.
I will start with my favourite currency pair----

1) EURUSD; This pair has formed an indecision candle on the weekly between 1.36000 and 1.35000(two powerful psychological points) signaling that the bullishrun on the eurusd weekly chart will soon come to an end. On the daily chart price has been moving in one month range between 1.36300-1.34600 so i expect price to rotate to the supportzone 1.35000-1.34600 for a bullish signal or price may hit 1.36000-1.36300(next key resistance zone) for a bearishsignal.
So watch out next week.

2)GBPUSD; This pair has just formed a powerful weekly bearish signal after friday close so price will tank lower if price will tank lower if price can close below 1.59000 next week. Currently price is at supportat 1.59000 on the daily chart and a bearish indecision candle has formed so we will watch out for price action signal next week,if any price action sell signal form next week below 1.59000 we may likely sell this pair.

3)EURAUD; This pair has formed a double bearishsignal on daily chart at friday close and the trend is bearish, also a bearishsignal has just formed on the weekly chart so i expect price to gently tankdown towards 1.42000(the nearest key supportpoint). We may likely look for any counter buy signals once price hit 1.42000.

4)GBPAUD; This pair is in a decent daily bearishtrend and price is now in the supportzone 1.69000- 1.68000 so we will watch this zone next week for any possible price action signal. On the weekly a bearishsignal have just formed just below 1.70000 a powerful key number so i will expect price to hit that 1.70000 next week before going crazily down with a bearish end on 18th october 2013.

5)AUDUSD; This pair did formed a bullish signal on thurday(10/10/2013) and also price close with a bullishindecision candle on the daily chart, so i expect price to hit the near term resistancezone 0.95000-0.95250 next week. On the weekly a decent bullishsignal did formed sitting on the dynamic support(moving average ema21) so i expect a bullishrun. Am convince that price may hit 1.0000 before second weekly of november 2013.

6)NZDUSD; This pair has formed a decent resistancezone at 0.83444-0.84000,but a double bullishsignal has formed on the weekly chart and this shows that price may likely tank higher next week but first price may retracedown towards 0.82700 before going up. We will definitely watch this pair at each 'NEW YORK CLOSE' for any possible price action signal.

7)GBPNZD; This pair is in a decent bearishrun so i will expect price to hit 1.90200 for any possible bullishcorrection. On the weekly chart a decent bearishsignal has formed signalling that price is most likely going to hit 1.90000(a powerful psychological point).

8)GOLDUSD; This pair is in a decent bearishrun and price seems to be dancing around 1270.000 a powerful supportpoint so if price break pass this number we may see price hitting 1230.000.
9)GBPCAD; A powerful counter trend- bearishsignal has formed on weekly chart just below 1.67000 a powerful key number so if price open below 1.65000(support zone on the daily chart) next week we may see a violent bearishmove towards 1.63000. But before price follows the weekly bearishrun its may jumped up to 1.66000 which is the 50% retracement length of the weekly bearishsignal. The trend on both daily and weekly chart is bullish. So watch out.
10)EURCAD; This pair has formed a decent bearishsignal at daily resistance point 1.41000 which is also a powerful resistancepoint on the weekly chart. There has been multiple rejections at 1.41000 signalling a bearish(run if price can close past 1.40000 another powerful psychological level) next week towards 1.38000.
11)AUDCAD; This pair is still in a bullish run the daily chart so i expect price to rotate back 0.97600(near term ) for a good bullish signal.
Happy New week.

There are some interesting stuffs on the daily charts.

1) GBPcad; This pair is about to form a bullish signal on the daily chart just above 1.65000( a powerful psychological point), so if its forms we will buy this pair at 'NEW YORK CLOSE' in line with the uptrend pushing price towards 1.67000.

2)EURcad; This pair is about to form a bullish signal just above 1.4000 and sitting on the dynamic support(moving averages ema 10). THE PROBLEM ABOUT THIS SETUP IS THAT ITS TOO CLOSE TO 1.41000(the daily resistance point) and WE MAY LIKELY SKIP IT.

Trade 1

Trade 1 sell eurusd now or sell eurusd at 1.35612
stops=40pips
targets= 85pips
reason for trade; bearish signal formed
risk 1% here
buy GBPcad now or buy GBPcad at 1.65422
stops=40pips
targets= 120pips
reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily.
Risk 1% here
Sellstops at 1270.72 on GOLDusd now
stops= 60pips
targets= 135pips
risk 1% here
reason for trade= bearish signal formed on daily in line with down trend.

so in total we are risking 2-3% of our capital.

Good luck

Trade 1 is currently swimming in a 210pips profits. I lost 20pips(cos i moved stops to half my risk due to the british pounds news) on buy gbpcad. So if you took this trade moves stops and lock in some profits...

Trade 1 swimming in 210pips profits

Trade 1 is currently swimming in a 210pips profits. I lost 20pips(cos i moved stops to half my risk due to the british pounds news) on buy gbpcad. So if you took this trade moves stops and lock in some profits...

What is your technique ? If you can show your charts that would be great. Otherwise can't rely on your signals

How can you be swimming in a 210 pip profit when your stated target was 85 pips?

At what point did you decide to ignore your target?
(if you hope to sell signals, subscribers would need to know in a timely manner)

I wonder, if the market went to 90 and then fall back to break-even, would you have posted an 85-pip win.
Just musing....

Last edited:
How can you be swimming in a 210 pip profit when your stated target was 85 pips?

At what point did you decide to ignore your target?
(if you hope to sell signals, subscribers would need to know in a timely manner)

I wonder, if the market went to 90 and then fall back to break-even, would you have posted an 85-pip win.
Just musing....

Trade 1 consists of 3 trades. I guess he's talking about the sum of them.

Trade 1 consists of 3 trades. I guess he's talking about the sum of them.

I also posted along the lines that Trendie did, realised I was confused so pulled the post. It's a really weird way to slice up trading, not at all easy to assess performance.

The eur/usd was 59 pips up and the gbp/cad 40 pips. Which is great, I'm not knocking it, but it's a strange way to do it.

Plus I couldn't get the gold/usd levels he was claiming to have shorted at last night. I actually had it much higher which would have been a plus for his short call, so I just assumed I had the wrong instrument/data. And even if the data was right, I thought he would have been stopped at around 03:15 this morning on that leg of the trade. As I say, confused enough to pull the post, but thought I'd mention my confusion if it helps clarify his calls.

Am sure everyone can access MT4 charts which are free on most brokers . Following my signals is not by force and also following this thread is not by force, my signals are free if you dont like what am doing please dont bother disturbing this thread with your comments, your negative comments are not needed here.
YOUR TRADING SUCCESS IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY AM ONLY HERE TO ASSIST.
Attacking what i do here will never add anything positive to your trading/your life. Its just too early to start pouring your trading anger on this thread, i know there are so many losers in the market, being angry at Another Man's success wont make you a better trader the market will always continue to eat your funds if you dont change your negative mindset...
If you have lost huge funds go back to the drawing board and learn how to trade better visit babypips and start afresh, being angry wont help, suckup your Ego and learn how the markets works thats the only way you can succeed in the markets.The markets does NOT give a damn how you feel she will continue to move and eat up your capital.
If you have Ego-problems this thread may not be for you, but if you wanna contribute positively to this thread you are welcome. Educative questions,ARGUMENTS,suggestions and positive comments are welcome.
Am not selling anything here,if i wanted to sell something i will be in the commercial section...
To the negative critics i promise you that 'Horlique2' will never reply to your sadistic comments.
I DONT KNOW WHY THE WORLD IS FILLED-UP WITH SO MANY ANGRY PEOPLE...

Last edited:
Horlique, people are just asking you to confirm what you're doing - not attacking you. Your style is confusing.

You don't want it to go the way of babypips here, do you.

One of the problems of inviting people to google you and check out how wonderful you are necessitates them also getting the less wonderful. Tant pis.

@ Purple , My FREE ACCURATE SIGNAL thread on ''babypips'' made money for thousands of traders/MEMBERS OF BABYPIPS and MY signals was spoiling business for paid-signals-providers IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME FOR IT TO BE SHUTDOWN I KNEW SOONER OR LATER THAT MY babypips THREAD WILL BE CLOSED. SO A FAST ACTION WAS TAKEN by the babypips admin TO SHUTDOWN MY THREAD. AM HAPPY THAT I HELPED many TRADERS MADE GOOD MONEY(free of charge)....

The information I received is that you were banned for scamming the members for account manager and associated services.

You've plastered yourself all over the internet in every imaginable forum with precisely the same claims and for the few I've looked at, exactly the same text so I have to wonder at your intelligence at suggesting people google you - it's not good news - whey would you lead them to it?

But that's your business. There are a few on this site that are extremely anti-vendor so I doubt you will be given too much of a free rein. Good luck with your endeavours. I'll not disturb you further.

Hahahahahahahaha very ridiculous so i became a scammer by posting free but very accurate forex signals for all to make money with.......

Trade 1 results:
----------------------------
A)Sell goldusd= +180pips on some account 136pips(targets)
B)Buy GBPcad= -20pips(loss)
C)Sell EURusd= +60pips

Net pips= 220pips to 176pips

Status
Not open for further replies.