I Need Your Recommendations

mike5000

Hi all,

I'm new to commodities. I wander if any of you could recommend good websites for Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis of Commodities mainly Gold and Crude oil.

Hence I'm looking for dedicated websites with Gold and Crude oil news, charts and Technical analysis data.

Thanks in advance
Mike

mike5000 said:
Hi all,

I'm new to commodities. I wander if any of you could recommend good websites for Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis of Commodities mainly Gold and Crude oil.

Hence I'm looking for dedicated websites with Gold and Crude oil news, charts and Technical analysis data.

Thanks in advance
Mike
Mike, take a look at www.theoiltrader.com

There's some free stuff, but primarily aimed at subscribers. They do a free 14 day trial

Dedicated to crude oil, primarily WTI. Written by pro traders- I took out a ProSeries subscription and its very good- real time trade advisory, technical and fundamental analysis. The cheaper sub has tech anlysis and a FutureSource charting package on the back end

Crude oil is a great market

Fantastic

First I’d like to say that TA is the same for Gold & Oil as it is for anything else. Price patterns reflect human activity, not that of Commodities. As long as the same people are at work behind the markets, we can expect to see similar patterns repeat.
mike5000 said:
recommend good websites for Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis of Commodities mainly Gold and Crude oil.

Hence I'm looking for dedicated websites with Gold and Crude oil news, charts, and Technical analysis data.
You might find a free lesson exploring Why the stochastic is fantastic. or MACD indicator. both on MSN.

If you are going to trade Gold Kitco.com

au_go_0030_lsb.gif

What do you know about bank to bank borrowing charges on Gold and how the effect prices?