I Need Professional Information on Opening a Forex Account

George970

I am seeking some professional input on opening a forex account directly at a bank, currently i am in the States and as we all know, the regulations are too restrictive. I am beyond wanting to use a broker, and i see many banks offer investment services. I am seeking some directional input, as far as which banks internationally would be best, and what platform is use by most of the top institutionals. I am planning my move in 2 months and either hong kong or singapore are my choices. Before i start calling banks, i am hoping for a little advice..... thanks
PS. i have been trading several years, and have been profitable for quite some time. It is now time to move forward as a full time career.

Last edited:
Hi. Most of the traders open forex account with the forex broker as brokers are hardcore in forex trading business and charges lower commission with world class customer support as compare to bank with higher commission.
If you are consistent in generating profits for even 6 regular month you can move forward and take Forex for lifetime.