i need help

i need help,i lost total sum of $100,000 in two days trading and i need somebody to help me out what can i do hw can i gain this lost money if i invest again in forex or is forex a scam? pls somebody help me.

How much experience do you have? 2 days?

It's all relative. If you're a multi-millionaire already, then this loss is probably not so bad.

Otherwise, the fact that you come to this website asking questions that a complete beginner would ask, ie. How do i get my $100k back in a month?" tells us all we need to know.

Give up trading and do something more suited to a compulsive gambler with no patience, tenacity or concept of risk.

How much experience do you have? 2 days?

It's all relative. If you're a multi-millionaire already, then this loss is probably not so bad.

Otherwise, the fact that you come to this website asking questions that a complete beginner would ask, ie. How do i get my $100k back in a month?" tells us all we need to know.

Give up trading and do something more suited to a compulsive gambler with no patience, tenacity or concept of risk.

This guys just wasting everyone's time. He hasn't lost $100k. He doesn't have $100k to lose.

sad.. send me an email ill help

happy_192.gif