I Made over 200%

Health Master

19 1
After conducting the research, I invested in and made over 200% on (XTLB) & (EYES), short % of float has been reduced to less than 1% of outstanding shares short currently.

Now investing in (XENT), has a short % of float of 6x larger (6.25%), total of 1,050,000 shares short, so may see an even lager gain.

Ears, Nose, Throat Devices Market to reach $26BB, with cumulative impact of COVID-19 SARS CoV2 variants, bio-absorbable therapies such as Propel & Sinuva fastest growing segment.

https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/ear-nose-throat-ent-devices-market

(XENT) capturing 5% of market realize $1.3BB in revenues/ 32MM Shares = 40$ per share in Revenue, at comp. 10X Sales= $200 per share

(XENT) Intersect ENT Inc.

- Positive 10 day & 50 day Moving Average
- Current Assets to Liabilities ratio attractive
- Enterprise Value is undervalued compared to peer group
- 5 Day Rounding Bottom chart + (Cup & Handle)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence crossing higher.

Christopher Michael Lim, MSc. Health Sciences
Western University Medical

Henow1969

272 28
Thanks for sharing. This is something ive been interested in for a while. Ill keep tabs on this
After conducting the research, I invested in and made over 200% on (XTLB) & (EYES), short % of float has been reduced to less than 1% of outstanding shares short currently.

Now investing in (XENT), has a short % of float of 6x larger (6.25%), total of 1,050,000 shares short, so may see an even lager gain.

Ears, Nose, Throat Devices Market to reach $26BB, with cumulative impact of COVID-19 SARS CoV2 variants, bio-absorbable therapies such as Propel & Sinuva fastest growing segment.

https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/ear-nose-throat-ent-devices-market

(XENT) capturing 5% of market realize $1.3BB in revenues/ 32MM Shares = 40$ per share in Revenue, at comp. 10X Sales= $200 per share

(XENT) Intersect ENT Inc.

- Positive 10 day & 50 day Moving Average
- Current Assets to Liabilities ratio attractive
- Enterprise Value is undervalued compared to peer group
- 5 Day Rounding Bottom chart + (Cup & Handle)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence crossing higher.

Christopher Michael Lim, MSc. Health Sciences
Western University Medical
Thanks for sharing this great information. It is I am finding from some days and help me a lot to make some good progress in my trading.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock