I just subscribed to Mainscale Newsletter...is it legit???

Tommy2

I just subscribed to the Mainscale newsletter which "scale trades" stocks. I never heard of trading that way and am a little skeptical but it seems to work pretty well. Anyone ever heard of this or traded this way?

Is it a paid subscription?

Because it would be really silly to go and sign up and pay a subscription (especially if you were sceptical) and THEN ask around to see if it's any good. Wouldn't you agree?

And if you've only just signed up, how do you know it works pretty well?

And if you're convinced so soon after signing up why are you asking if it's any good?

Sorry, I'm just a little confused....

Last edited:
Psst Bramble !!
[theatrical aside]
First time poster as well.
You're not suggesting this a disguised commercial plug?
:rolleyes:

Anyone subscribe to MainScale Newsletter? Is it legit?

I just started using this system and was wondering if it really is legit or not. Anyone ever scale trade stocks?

No commercial here...

I know the way chat rooms regulate. I am a relatively new investor but I have been doing pretty well with this newsletter I started taking...just trying to see if anyone esle is using it :|

trendie said:
Psst Bramble !!
[theatrical aside]
First time poster as well.
You're not suggesting this a disguised commercial plug?
:rolleyes:

Working so far...

I have been using it for almost 3 weeks now. It has a 30 day money back type thing. I figured since it costs $150 a quarter that I should find out if this is a popular thing or not. Maybe I am just getting lucky with this system....not real sure....mainly trying to see if other, more veteran like people have heard of this or if it is legit or not....any info would be great...thanx

TheBramble said:
Is it a paid subscription?

Because it would be really silly to go and sign up and pay a subscription (especially if you were sceptical) and THEN ask around to see if it's any good. Wouldn't you agree?

And if you've only just signed up, how do you know it works pretty well?

And if you're convinced so soon after signing up why are you asking if it's any good?

Sorry, I'm just a little confused....

Tommy2 - if it's working - why are you asking? Just trade it.

I didn't fancy a wet, rainy, windy Wednesday night and the possibility you're in Florida enjoying a warm sunny Wednesday afternoon and making shed-loads of money with scale trading stocks (which is illegal in the UK even if you're scale trading US stocks) is annoying.

Thanks anyway, but we've got all the money we can use right now. What we really want is the ability to see the sun set.

I'm cracking up.

Tony,
you're just an old cynic - and I'm off to Florida via BA in ooohh 10 hrs or so on the 0700 from Inverness....
I'll send you a postcard, if I meet Tommy2 I'll send you one of his (what's that Mexican word for a close friend, cojones or something like that isn't it?)
'Theatrical asides' eh? Exeunt Omnes, (en Charabanc).... to mix patois dreadfully. Gotta go, it takes the Scots branch of BA (you can still see 'Imperial Airways' whitewashed out above the windows) a dreadfully long time to do the trip, and 'Heracles' isn;t getting any younger.
Dave

Kin-ell....easy money

KIn-ell......a money machine.....where do we sign.

Sorry Doctor I will leave the computer alone. :confused:

Good Advice

Very good point. Im just trying to soak up all the wisdom the world has to offer...trying to see if anyone else trades this way...maybe I found something....good luck in your trading.

TheBramble said:
Tommy2 - if it's working - why are you asking? Just trade it.

I didn't fancy a wet, rainy, windy Wednesday night and the possibility you're in Florida enjoying a warm sunny Wednesday afternoon and making shed-loads of money with scale trading stocks (which is illegal in the UK even if you're scale trading US stocks) is annoying.

Thanks anyway, but we've got all the money we can use right now. What we really want is the ability to see the sun set.

I'm cracking up.