I honestly cannot recommend that anyone develop, or follow up an interest in trading.

Are you still in this you charlatan?
;)

While DT is thinking up a smart reply to that, I thought I would look up the origin of that word. According to Wackypedia:

Ultimately, etymologists trace "charlatan" from either the Italian ciarlare, to prattle; or from Cerretano, a resident of Cerreto, a village in Umbria, known for its quacks.

No to be confused with "charlady".

A charlady, char or charwoman was an English house cleaner. The term has the same roots as "chore woman," one hired to do odd chores around the house. ...

'Can I do you now, Sir?'
Mrs Mopp the office char, Dorothy Summers, ITMA

Nah don't think so longstanding member Arabian here who always has some entertaining and quite often gay themed stuff to contribute is best testimony against that !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Actually don't think he's gay tho to be honest, otherwise why would he be chasing down British autobahns in his sports car making risqué films with a girl...

But whatever the case absolutely doesn't make a difference to me either way and anyway, ex neighbour of mine was some gay actor and he was one of the nicest guys around.

Live and let live eh.

It's just a lazy and disinterested attempt to get ODDT banned. Anyone reading his comments will think t2w is a total joke, I don't think that's fair, but not a lot I can do about it.

Nah don't think so longstanding member Arabian here who always has some entertaining and quite often gay themed stuff to contribute is best testimony against that !!!

Actually don't think he's gay tho to be honest, otherwise why would he be chasing down British autobahns in his sports car making risqué films with a girl...

But whatever the case absolutely doesn't make a difference to me either way and anyway, ex neighbour of mine was some gay actor and he was one of the nicest guys around.

Live and let live eh.

I've just seen your post and there seems to have been something said this afternoon about gays. I just thought that I would mention that I'm disappointed in anyone who brings up objections to gays. That's dinosaur stuff and it's time to move on.

Have a good holiday, Markus, I didn't catch you on the other thread---Drat! I've forgot the name of it, now. Something about Spain and South Africa, wasn't it? :D

Does t2w tolerate homophobia?

Yes, apparently, see some of the comments in the Worldcup thread, re: soccer from a certain Rugby enthusiast.

I was slightly surprised no one picked it up.

Not as bad as some of the grunts on Zerohedge though, who were writing off all association football players as being gay, just because they wore shorts!

None of our business really is it, but she could have been his beard.

Wot I do think though is that 'es a regular tease guv'nor and no mistake!

Live and let live eh.
Amen.

Yes, apparently, see some of the comments in the Worldcup thread, re: soccer from a certain Rugby enthusiast.

Not as bad as some of the grunts on Zerohedge though, who were writing off all association football players as being gay, just because they wore shorts!

People still call it 'Association Football', havnt heard that in years.

What else is tolerated on this website.. racism? Islamophobia? Anti-ginger comments?

I'm thinking about cancelling my membership, some of my best friends are ginger haired black Muslims.

What else is tolerated on this website.. racism? Islamophobia? Anti-ginger comments?

I'm thinking about cancelling my membership, some of my best friends are ginger haired black Muslims.

Personally I'm up for all of the above. I quite like a bit of sexism and discrimination against cripples as well - after all, they've been terribly naughty in their past lives.

Does make a ****ing point though, I've never actually (ok, that's a lie... very rarely) encountered a decent member of any minority of any kind who seriously objected to having the **** taken out of them.

Obviously, you don't know many liberals.

Obviously, you don't know many liberals.

I passed on an Irish joke (that I got from here actually) to an Irish friend. I just thought it was funny, and it didn't seem at all offensive, but he seemed to get the hump. Silly really, because I'm partly Irish myself.

But, e.g. the Irish tell the best Irish jokes, the Jews tell the best Jewish jokes, etc.
There is a Nigerian woman stand-up that tells jokes about Nigerians.

Jo Brand used to tell fat jokes.

By Gay I meant happy i .e if it makes you happy.Just shows people with dirty minds talking about prostitutes,gays etc etc etc