I have the courage to make profits

xushan8

The biggest obstacle in trading for me is to enlarge the profits.hold the position is more important than right or wrong.

The biggest obstacle in trading for me is to enlarge the profits.hold the position is more important than right or wrong.

You'd better be right, mate, because, if you are not, being obstinate about your position can get expensive.

I often wonder about the problems people have in holding positions. I mean if you come right back to risk and money management - just as neil says 'can you take a loss' !
Your account size determines what size loss you can take so as long as your methodology and analysis is correct your trades will work more often than not.
Who was it who said that markets can remain irrational longer than you can stay solvent?
Like splitlink says ' you had better be right' or ver at least very rich.

As say one man when i try Forex first time - you should open order, put TP and SL and forget about it until SL or TP execute - i try to follow this advice, and i understand that its a good advice.

As say one man when i try Forex first time - you should open order, put TP and SL and forget about it until SL or TP execute - i try to follow this advice, and i understand that its a good advice.

It is, if you have the character to do it. I have chosen to prefer trading short TFs.
I find it difficult to walk away from those for very long. Once you have a good profit under your belt, the trade can be left with a stop loss. Before, I'm likely to take profits and come in again later, if I can.