I Find EURUSD To Be Well Behaved...

TheBuyerAndSeller

...because it moves as fast as the fastest 'Indices' such as the DOW but not as slow as the FTSE...

...it also doesn't move as wildly as the GBPUSD and is not as expensive (in spreads) as the GBPJPY.

It's right there in the middle! It's well behaved

Just trading the EURUSD alone and nothing else would be a worthy adversary to 'Master.'

Even though I'm based here in th UK, I still have that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that says: "One day the GBPUSD may not be here...", so I tend to keep my eyes on the EURUSD when looking at currencies.

I've even found a good time to trade it:

1. When the traders around the world are not quite asleep therefore the EURUSD still makes nice steady moves.

2. When the traders around the world are not quite awake therefore the EURUSD does not make insanely wild and sudden moves.

there is no point to the several random posts this guy has just posted all over the forum.
i suspect a sales pitch coming up soon ...

Absolutely!

Sales is in my blood and I love trading too!

But in my error I did write a few things that were not allowed (and LM put me in my place), so now I'm writing about what I know and feel about the markets.

Apart from business, the only other thing I think about is getting my trading techniques right, i.e. making profits.

Trading is a lonely business, perhaps it should stay that way...

...Thanks!

there is no point to the several random posts this guy has just posted all over the forum.
i suspect a sales pitch coming up soon ...