I finally understood why most people loose

nope, dont get it.
rambling on about things anti-irish, formalised education, secret conspiracies by wealthy people to control the world (a repetitive theme that only americans seem to enjoy), etc.

dont see the significance with trading. or anything else for that matter.
could have better spent the 30-mins listening to "The Museum of Everything" on BBC-Iplayer.

What is this?
Who is that fat man?
What is he saying?
Where is he going with it?

What a waste of time!

i´m unemployed and got a lot of time on my hands-even I feel i have unnecessarily lost half hour from my life-talk about random!

Ok,

So please some administrator delete this post...

Its just a little harmless fun. The guy in the video thinks he is THE MAN and it is quite amusing in a twisted way. How it is relevant to trading is the only question but that doesn't need answered.... :smart:

i just want to know how you embed google videos, i tried but failed. could you please put the code for me wrapped in "[ code]put stuff here[/code ]" tags

51082d1236870506-test-1234567.jpg

Ok,

So please some administrator delete this post...

Sirviente,

Nice video. Thanks for posting it.

Maybe (if indeed your original assertion was correct) 95% will see the video as a waste of time, whilst 5% will see it as a 'keeper'. I would suggest that the time to start worrying about the usefulness of pieces like this is when 95% of people love it.

The fact that you suggest that it should be deleted indicates to me that you haven't really understood what it was saying. If you had, you would have anticipated the response so far and welcomed it as validation of the major points being made in the vid.

Anyways, thanks again. :)

Good Vid.......not sure why the others dont' get it ?.....try watching it again.

Dear Sandpiper,

Yes, i know the response, and that people wont get it, we already host a website and tons of youtube videos explaining the origin of human life, the real purpose of human kind from a scientific point of view, and all this. I just don't think that this forum is the right medium for people to "wake up" since most people here just want money and sex.

In any case, the educational system has trained us in such a way, that people in the west, have this behaviour that is based on manipulative nonsense, in which the stock market is the ultimate illusion of being "independent". People who want to wake up really, after saying that i'm useless, please take a look at Vedic Knowledge.

Regards
sirviente

Most people lose in the market because they concern themselves more with share price than company value

What about those who don't trade shares and who trade futures or maybe forex ? You still get the same proportion losing so what would the reason then be ?

Paul

Because it's a zero sum game, and the weak get swotted off like flies ....

If you out the work in, and learn the game, anyone can win at it, because there are always thousands of idiots who won't!

I'm not saying if EVERY participant did the research they would all win, clearly that's impossible - just that any individual can