I called tradelogik and i am now getting better spreads

MarvinS

I stumbled across a site www.tradelogik.com - and i am now receiving better rates on my spreads and CFD trades. I really do not know how they manage to do it but they must have some links to many spread betting and CFD providers.

MarvinS said:
I stumbled across a site www.tradelogik.com - and i am now receiving better rates on my spreads and CFD trades. I really do not know how they manage to do it but they must have some links to many spread betting and CFD providers.

Hi Marvin,

Some examples, please! What sort of spreads do they have on the DOW, FTSE daily and quarterly?!

How are you?! I called but somebody said you were not in/well.

Later,

Hung

Hung i would suggest giving them a call. They produce results for all sorts of clients, i wouldnt know!

It's not live anywhere else on the site, as I wanted to test it was all working first. But everything seems to be working fine, so expect to see it more heavily promoted across the site. As understand it, a few members have already started saving on commission costs.

Sharky said:
It's not live anywhere else on the site, as I wanted to test it was all working first. But everything seems to be working fine, so expect to see it more heavily promoted across the site. As understand it, a few members have already started saving on commission costs.

yes, very good Sharky.

As a result I've just opened an account promising 1 pt spread on the ftse rolling daily - let's see how it goes.

Cheers,
UTB

Excellent UTB, the system is not fully live - so expect to see a big push over the next few days, hopefully a lot more T2W members can make large savings on everything inc. CFDs, Spreads, FX, Stocks, Futures and Options.