I believe I was scammed

I must say that these scams are really smart. They make you believe in them and then drain your money even before you know. I have read a lot of scam stories but this one was a little different.
Anyways, thanks for sharing your story with us. I am sure that it would help traders beware of such scams. I feel that we must never forget that all that glitters is not gold. If you see profits coming easily, it is probably a scam. So, you better take a step back before it affects you badly.

View attachment 304806

OMG... Do these poeple look like your typical trader???

Read the Stock Photos!!! they bought the pictures...

Did you conduct any background checks on names or company, where they are?

This is just a basic name search.

I don't think that is their real names either.

ADYOR
oh dear .....scam alert .....

Thanks for bringing awareness to this, hopefully your post will help others to avoid the same thing

I believe I was scammed

REMEMBER THESE NAMES FOR THE FUTURE

ALNOTRADE - CLAIRE HANCOCK - MATTS KORSEN

This was their original announcement:-
ALNOTRADE/Claire Hancock and Matts Korsen/ in Jan and Feb 2021 – ADVERTISED:-
“A 100% RISK FREE Investment - We will cover any loss on the account after a 90 day trading period.”
We have a choice of 4 brokers for you to choose from. Get a $250 WELCOME BONUS at VantageFX Broker.
All of the upside, none of the downside !
A Mouthwatering prospect considering the performance of our trading systems.
Start with as little as €250.
Read more and sign up at www.alnotrade.com/riskfree
(THEY HAVE SINCE TAKEN THIS LINK DOWN)​
Whatsapp/Telegram or LIVE chat on website.
I am here to help and answer any questions.
Kind regards,
Claire Hancock
Client Relations.
AlnoTrade Intelligent Trading Systems
P: +44 7555041451
[email protected]
©2021 Alnotrade, Ebrington Square, Derry, N.Ireland UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE REALITY was they lost 2/3 of my account over their chosen period of 3 months and refused to honour their commitment:- (“100% RISK FREE Investment - We will cover any loss on the account after a 90 day trading period.”)
PASS ON THEIR NAMES TO YOUR FRIENDS TO STOP THEM FROM FALLING INTO THE SAME TRAP.

ALNOTRADE - CLAIRE HANCOCK - MATTS KORSEN

Dishonesty is a quality I detest.

TEAMTRADER
Sorry to hear about your loss. 100% risk free, it's true, there is one born every minute.
Hope you learn to trade on your own from this.
Moral? NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING IN THIS INDUSTRY! The scammers lurk everywhere, especially EA peddlers..

It does sound a bit sketchy to be honest, it sucks you lost your money thanks for warning others. At least you’ll me more cautious in future.