I am subscribed daily morpheus trades any other good subscription firms?

Henry321

Morpheus has been showing long term success, although for the last week or so they have been losing over and over again. Swing Trading | Top Stock Picks | Trading Strategies | Stock Screener[/url] How it works is they email me all there conditional orders with the buy stop loss price, sell stop loss price at 10:00 the night before. Easy to follow, great service.

Due to this weeks losing streak, I am going to keep using them but I would like to also diversify a bit and wondering if anyone has any recommendations of similar subscription services they follow that show positive results which are honest and transparent in there results. I can smell BS from a mile away so please don't waste my time.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mind me asking what percentage of your trading capital you spend on these types of services? I see from their site that they charge $79 a month, so that's $948 a year if you pay monthly for a year. So you'd need a very big account to make that worthwhile imo, as that is only one of your trading overheads. So for example, say you have $10k account, then you've got to make 9.48% return just to breakeven - which is more than the average annual return of the S&P 500.

You need to treat trading like a business, and hence you need to factor in all of your trading overheads as they affect your potential profitability. A quick test that you can do is to add up all of your annual trading costs for anything trading related and then divide that by your account size. If it's more than 0.5% per year then it's too high imo, as trading is hard enough already.

I've got nothing against the service you promoted above, but there's plenty of free resources on this site and the web that can teach you how to find the stocks they do for yourself. So imo you should consider your trading overheads before signing up to anyone else and learn for yourself.

Last edited:
Morpheus has been showing long term success, although for the last week or so they have been losing over and over again. Swing Trading | Top Stock Picks | Trading Strategies | Stock Screener[/url] How it works is they email me all there conditional orders with the buy stop loss price, sell stop loss price at 10:00 the night before. Easy to follow, great service.

Due to this weeks losing streak, I am going to keep using them but I would like to also diversify a bit and wondering if anyone has any recommendations of similar subscription services they follow that show positive results which are honest and transparent in there results. I can smell BS from a mile away so please don't waste my time.

Thanks

Have you thought of combining possibly their signals with your own analysis. Do you have your own strategy, if not look into getting one. Why be reliant on someone else? If you do have a strategy have you thought of taking only those that match your own.
I've tried a few in the past and could never make a signal service work for me..primarily because its their method of trading. Its not mine. I dont know what might work for them but I know mine, and you will/should know yours.
You may be able to smell bull**** but do you know when not to step in it.
They also trade many instruments..how many of them do you know inside out? have you tried narrowing your search.
Not trying to be critical, just offer a few things that might strike a chord. They may offer a great service and i can see where there could be great value, but you might need to work at some of this yourself.
I do wish you luck though.
And in fairness to them, you cant judge quality on a short losing streak, so lets hope you are willing to ride this out. My guess is you wont. And the only reason why is because its not your own, and you dont know for certain your drawdown, max loss etc etc. hence why you should do just that. get your own as well.

I will ride this out with them as overall I am confidant in their skills and still in the green for the time I have been with them. If they are still losing 2 months from now non-stop my answer will be different.

As to learning my own strategy. I am learning as I go. Right now I do not feel confidant or that it will be more profitable to do my own trades. Had a winning streak trading but than started losing and took a break from doing my own while I was still ahead a little. I am going to learn more first that is for sure.

Isatrader- I am trading much more than 10k. I spend less than 1% of trading capital on the subscription.

I will ride this out with them as overall I am confidant in their skills and still in the green for the time I have been with them. If they are still losing 2 months from now non-stop my answer will be different.

As to learning my own strategy. I am learning as I go. Right now I do not feel confidant or that it will be more profitable to do my own trades. Had a winning streak trading but than started losing and took a break from doing my own while I was still ahead a little. I am going to learn more first that is for sure.

Isatrader- I am trading much more than 10k. I spend less than 1% of trading capital on the subscription.

Good luck Henry

Fair enough, and good luck to you. But the original advice still stands, which is to not bother with subscription firms and learn for yourself by trading a smaller account until you are confident.

Yea that is not a bad idea. I opened an option house account with free trades I might play around with a bit.

Hey Henry,

I am the Founder of Morpheus Trading Group, so just wanted to first take a moment to say thanks for trying our service.

We work hard to provide consistent results over the long-term, as indicated by the historical performance page on our website.

As you correctly indicated, we obviously have losing streaks, and we never try to hide it. However, members who stick with us through all market conditions inevitably outperform the market over the long-term. Further, our market timing system keeps people out of trouble when conditions suddenly reverse, thereby preserving profits made on the way up.

Most importantly, we teach our subscribers to fish, rather than only handing them the fish. Over the long-term, we actually do NOT want to see subscribers stick around because that means they are not learning and growing.

Anyway, if you ever have any questions about our trading strategy or our services, just drop me a line here and I will be happy to give you a personal reply.

Enjoy.

Deron

Thanks