I am new to forex trading.

maddy26

I am new to forex trading and i want to make it and want to make money of this.Please can anyone help me in detail to understand forex trading.

I am new to forex trading and i want to make it and want to make money of this.Please can anyone help me in detail to understand forex trading.

toooooo loooooooooooooong, and it has all been said before

use the search function

I would agree with Newtrader22.

Babypips.com would be the best place to start. If u have never heard of Forex trading that would be the best place to begin with.

With that being said,

1. Dont bother parting with your hard earned money to attend any forex seminars or courses. They dont teach you how to make a profitable trade and all they are going to tell u is available on Babypips.com for free.

2. Do not ever ever ever part with your hard earned money buying forex robots and Expert Advisors. They dont work. Period. As an analogy I would use the movie Matrix. The third instalment where Agent Smith decides to take over everything by copying himself. Technically if there is a robot out there that can make profits consistently, the forex market should cease to exist because one person would have all the other traders cash!!.

3. There are so many trading systems and methods out there. They all work.Its just a matter of how you trade the system to be consistently profitable. That would be your quest. A system that works for me might not work for you cause we are all different.

4. Forex could be very frustrating especially after u have just killed so many demo accounts and u r consistently killing more. It would be even more frustrating when you have killed real accounts. You must be patient and do alot of reading. Forums help to point out what works and what doesnt. In time you might even have a system that is unique to your trading style.

With all that being said, good luck to you and I hope forex becomes a profitable venture for u

Hello,
Due to such a complex learning curve, trading in the forex market can seem nearly impossible for beginners. Many of these beginners in the foreign exchange market are in search of forex trading strategies. Good strategy is often the key to success in the forex trading market. 95% of people who invest are likely to lose in the market, rather than gain. A lot of beginners take the simplest, most common road of "buy low, sell high". Due to market unpredictability, the opposite can just as easily occur. Buying high and selling low can lead to the detriment of your trading era.

Before even beginning to trade in the forex market, a lot of people often watch other trading veterans to pick up on forex trading strategies. Of course, this will only be to your advantage only if you understand the reasoning behind the methods the veteran is using. If you try to do this on your own without understanding the reasons and methods, you will almost certainly lose in the market game. Do not follow robots because they can only give simulations for its trades. When you are new to the market, you can easily lose a lot of money so stay away from trading systems.

good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ive just looked at this thread. Christ u dont want much do u.......

If you are new in forex market, you have to need forex signals daily.keeping an eye out for a nice price action signal..

Totally agree with newtrader22 and God Of Pips,

Babypips is a good place to start with, you can learn all the basics from the website, and most important it's all free.

Never rush yourself to pay for ANY "systems" or "indicators", if that really makes money people can just use it to make millions from fx market rather than sale it for money.

Learn with your own pace and never rush into live trade too soon.
signup yourself to a practice account and trade untill you can constantly make profit.

Hi! As Forex is very lengthy process so in start use babypips to understand its basics then when you start trading try to use Demo Account at least for one month from forexexpertonline dot com after this at least i think you will able to start Forex Trading on a Live Account.(y)