Sticky I'm New To TRADING - Where Do I Start?

Firstly you need to spending quality time gaining knowledge on trading signals, trading money management.

The first thing you should evaluate yourself. Know who you are. Find your strengths and weakness. Establish what do you want to achieve with trading. Have a short mid and long goals. Trading is very much a personal thing. If you sort out yourself the trading is very easy. Discipline and constant action to great success.

The first thing you should evaluate yourself. Know who you are. Find your strengths and weakness. Establish what do you want to achieve with trading. Have a short mid and long goals. Trading is very much a personal thing. If you sort out yourself the trading is very easy. Discipline and constant action to great success.
Very right. One should be clear in his mind as to why he is into trading ,what he wants from it and all thats needed to be a successful trader.

starting always will be with learning, get some knowledge over this world, how it works, why and how can you profit from it.

The trading courses have to be structured so that every beginner, intermediate, and experienced trader can easily access and learn the necessary steps towards becoming better at their trading efforts. Every possible future student can easily choose the educational package that fits their goals, needs, and preferences. The trading courses can now be accessed via the Tutoring tab on the newly-redesigned official website, located on the top bar, on the third position starting from left to right.
i started with finacademy.io , they are offering a lot of free content, which came helpful.

Beginners should focus on learning about forex trading as much as possible because in the longer run, it’s the knowledge only which leads to a good strategy and a good strategy leads to consistent profits.

First thank you so much T2W BOT for this Brilliant article,with some many further links, even though i came across this thread months before when i started first,now s the time(after losing real money) i really spent time read almost everything you mentioned.

Two things i would like to ask ,
1) I am falling in to scalper- How i can be better in this? what i have to focus?what to study more?
2) With latest advanced in technology means today we are dealing with advanced auto robots and algorothims , how to deal with this? do we have here some well know robot other traders got benefits off?

Hello, I am new to trading and stock market. I don't have a community, yet. I hope I can find stock minded people like me.

I would say balls to the wall and you might go broke or you might be a natural and get rich........ I am amazed every day that God lets me wake up....... Good luck.......

A great thread. This will be very helpful for the beginners out there. Also, the ones who have just entered trading or about to should prepare their mind for all the situations and avoid making emotional decisions.

Hi all! I'm just getting started in trading. My balance is $ 5000. Any advice on where to start as a newbie?

I read a lot of information. I realized that the best thing would be to start trading on eToro. I registered, but I don't understand anything yet.)
If you know, what should I read first, to understand it.
If I am from Spain, Colombia is preferred (I live there), because there are some limitations and peculiarities. I got some of the information from this platform review. Any advice on where else to find information? Thanks!

Never pay for “trader training courses”. If you have been on one of these courses and the company you paid for the training is not prepared to back you with their cash then why should anyone else?

The reason these companies offer these courses is simple, to generate cash for the company (they cannot make a living from their trading).

The difference between a “retail” and “professional “classification is have you earned a living from your trading either by way of employment or by way of proprietary trading that can be authenticated.

Turning up with a certificate from one of these “trainee trader” courses would make no difference to the retail/professional classification.

Worse yet many banks and institutions will not employ someone who has attended such a course, preferring to train from scratch internally.

Save your money.

Personally once you know basic jargon and some fundamentals I found that ICT Youtube channel was a really good place for me to learn.

Hi guys, I'm just starting out trading forex with a demo account to play around a bit. Does anyone know how similar the conditions are to a live account?

Thanks in advance!