How to paper trade with a pen and paper?

cristio

Hello guys I need your help.
How do I paper trade with a pen and paper? I`ve got an entry point a take profit point and a stop loss. How do I write a particular trade on a piece of paper. I put in the entry point but how do I look at the graphic or take into account the fact that there is a stop loss which is likely to get triggered before the take profit point. How do I write this on a piece of paper and how do I know if the trade reached the stop loss before the take profit point.
Thank you very much
PS: Please if you don`t know how to help me with an answer don`t write on this thread and trash it I really need help here I`m in a tight spot.

I think I would mark my entry SL and TP target on the printed chart but make a note of the price levels in a journal and then print off again when the trade has played out noting in the journal if SL hit, TP hit and any other notes of interest. I just "paper traded" on Trading View personally.

I think I would mark my entry SL and TP target on the printed chart but make a note of the price levels in a journal and then print off again when the trade has played out noting in the journal if SL hit, TP hit and any other notes of interest. I just "paper traded" on Trading View personally.
Helllo,

Sorry I don`t get it please rewrite in a smaller sentence this I think I would mark my entry SL and TP target on the printed chart but make a note of the price levels in a journal and then print off again when the trade has played out noting in the journal if SL hit, TP hit and any other notes of interest.

I can`t follow what your saying how do I know If i`m using only a pen and paper and can`t print off the charts how do I make a note if the price has hit my Stop Loss before the Take Profit

Helllo,

Sorry I don`t get it please rewrite in a smaller sentence this I think I would mark my entry SL and TP target on the printed chart but make a note of the price levels in a journal and then print off again when the trade has played out noting in the journal if SL hit, TP hit and any other notes of interest.

I can`t follow what your saying how do I know If i`m using only a pen and paper and can`t print off the charts how do I make a note if the price has hit my Stop Loss before the Take Profit
My point is why are you trading like that when you are clearly online and can therefore access Trading View on your phone or computer? Just set out your trade idea before the trade hits your entry and then do another screen shot it if hits your stop loss (SL) or take profit (TP). You are making it harder on yoursef just using a pen and paper. You can read off the prices from trading view into your journal along with any other important information.

My point is why are you trading like that when you are clearly online and can therefore access Trading View on your phone or computer? Just set out your trade idea before the trade hits your entry and then do another screen shot it if hits your stop loss (SL) or take profit (TP). You are making it harder on yoursef just using a pen and paper. You can read off the prices from trading view into your journal along with any other important information.
That was my question too.