How to make 250 quid before lunch

TheBramble said:
Sorry mate. I must have missed this.

How do you use the first hour of trading as a barometer for sideways/trending market?

Maybe I cannot explain it in english, but in my four years of daytrading I notice a pattern that keeps me out of the market on certain days like triple witching !!!

I begin to notice certain patterns that I wanted to share to help your readers be more profitable!

Smooth price action versus choppy (rough) price action as though the collective market were acting as one mind, all in agreement.....where all going to buy or sell today...that's when I jump in and trade :)

Hope that helps....else watch the markets everyday till you see it !!!

knucklehead said:
Hope that helps....else watch the markets everyday till you see it !!!
NO! Doesn't help at all!!!

I'm all for collective patterns and (we're all going to sell/buy) but can't see it in your charts or your posts.

Share the patterns!

Otherwise, what's the point in posting?

My own criteria is to see if the DOW moves more than a specified range within the first x periods to 'decide' if it's a trend or oscillation day. What's yours?

knucklehead said:
Maybe I cannot explain it in english, but in my four years of daytrading I notice a pattern that keeps me out of the market on certain days like triple witching !!!

I begin to notice certain patterns that I wanted to share to help your readers be more profitable!

May I ask what your native language is , if not English?

DanielLambert said:
May I ask what your native language is , if not English?

now theirs a good question I have experience in ancient hebrew, ancient greek, spanish and french with a touch of aramaic !!!

I am also fluent in finance and geek !!!