How to find best performing currencies

greenscorpio

im aware some traders use the free forex indicator on Finviz, to determine the strongest and weakest currencies ,has anybody got any other novel suggestion s.My negative to using such information is where would one gauge the performance regarding time, ie the euro maybe strong in early London hours peter out through the session and be the weakest in the usa session

or simply stick to the major three USD GBP and EUR, most info revolves around these three, and keep an eye open for the USD with the fed reserve pumping cash to keep the economy afloat. best of luck

or simply stick to the major three USD GBP and EUR, most info revolves around these three, and keep an eye open for the USD with the fed reserve pumping cash to keep the economy afloat. best of luck
thanks feedback much appreciated

im aware some traders use the free forex indicator on Finviz, to determine the strongest and weakest currencies ,has anybody got any other novel suggestion s.My negative to using such information is where would one gauge the performance regarding time, ie the euro maybe strong in early London hours peter out through the session and be the weakest in the usa session

Unfortunately all those indicators tells about strength or weakness that was in the past. If you still want to use that data you implicitly assume that this past performance can affect future result. Can you then justify why it is possible?

look up my stuff here at Trade2win dude.....i may have some free stuff useful to you

ive played a little with currency strength over the years

N

You should test your strategies on different currency pairs and identify the pair your strategy performs the best.

IMO there is no best pair, but there is the best strategy for any given pair.

P.S.: I just started a new channel sharing exactly how to do it, check it out here
MA.png