how to find a realistic price & stop loss target?

taq

hi everyone out there??
i m facing one problem from quite some time????

suppose i entered into one trade hve stop loss & use 1:2 ratio to find out the target price.
many times it shoots the target or never reach the target & reversing back.
in first situation i left good profit on table & in second situation i hve to execute my trade at cost price.

can anybody suggest wht is the best strategy to calculate a realistic price target & stop loss figure???????

hi everyone out there??

suppose i entered into one trade hve stop loss & use 1:2 ratio to find out the target price.
in first situation i left good profit on table & in second situation i hve to execute my trade at cost price.

can anybody suggest wht is the best strategy to calculate a realistic price target & stop loss figure???????

No.

To elaborate...............how, when we don't even know if you're investing over 10 years or 10minutes or even 10 seconds!

hi everyone out there??

Also... No.

But if I was forced into an answer.... Support, Resistance, Acceptance.

Ben

Study the price action... over the last 5, 10, 20 days. What's the trading range for the stock/instrument you're trading is something I asked myself I think that helps.

Your question is to vague. what kind of system is it... TF... reverse to the mean etc....
The stop need to fit the system and you need to be confortable with it.
Myself I am using 3 differents stops for my TF systems and they complete each other.