How to earn in Forex without forex knowledge?

Knowledge is very important when it comes to making money in the forex market. The market is highly volatile and to be able to survive this volatility appropriate knowledge is important.

Knowledge is very important when it comes to making money in the forex market. The market is highly volatile and to be able to survive this volatility appropriate knowledge is important.
OK I understood. Knowledge is important. I don't deny it. But it would be cool if more specifically indicated what I need to know. Time is money. Therefore, I would like to study specific knowledge, and not everything in a row.

Hello everybody!
I think it will be useful if your will share your own experience in forex. And help me and other users to understand: is there any way to earn on forex market without any knowledge.
Absolutely no knowledge at all to trade forex. It’s easy peasy lemon squeezy. Just hit buy on GBPUSD each day at 8AM GMT, stop loss 4000 pips, 3 lots. You’ll make tonnes I’m telling you. Close when you’ve had enough.

Absolutely no knowledge at all to trade forex. It’s easy peasy lemon squeezy. Just hit buy on GBPUSD each day at 8AM GMT, stop loss 4000 pips, 3 lots. You’ll make tonnes I’m telling you. Close when you’ve had enough.
:LOL:

Many thanks for your opinion.
But I cant believe in this. Since in each financial structure there is a such way for those who don't have many knowledge or have just a base knowledge.

Does anyone have another minds?
You need to look at shares if you think you can earn without knowledge. You cannot just jump bingo a profession and earn. Solicitors practice law and not accountancy and vise versa. Technical analysis can help greatly but you need a thorough grou ding, in order to understand it. I met with a civil engineer on Tuesday who has acquired an IG Pro account and is £890,000 in arrears and 90% margin. He begged me to teach him and he thought he had just experienced some bad luck. He had over 70 open positions and not one was in profit. Tradi g requires study practice on a demo account, extreme discipline and a strategy that is rigidly stick by and back tested. After all that, the one deciding factor that separates us is psychology; a huge subject in itself. I sincerely hope you study and practice or you will be gambling and throwing your money down the drain.

You need to look at shares if you think you can earn without knowledge. You cannot just jump bingo a profession and earn. Solicitors practice law and not accountancy and vise versa. Technical analysis can help greatly but you need a thorough grou ding, in order to understand it. I met with a civil engineer on Tuesday who has acquired an IG Pro account and is £890,000 in arrears and 90% margin. He begged me to teach him and he thought he had just experienced some bad luck. He had over 70 open positions and not one was in profit. Tradi g requires study practice on a demo account, extreme discipline and a strategy that is rigidly stick by and back tested. After all that, the one deciding factor that separates us is psychology; a huge subject in itself. I sincerely hope you study and practice or you will be gambling and throwing your money down the drain.
He is not interested in trading. He is interested in making money in trade but in a different way.

I can only advise the author to try first and then add up his opinion what knowledge he needs specifically. And on the basis of this experience, he will be able (maybe) to ask the right questions. And we will tell you where or in what direction to look :)

Two suggestions: first is copy trading, and second one is PAMM account. In both cases you will get someone with knowledge to trade on your behalf. You can look for brokers that offer copy trading/PAMM accounts on their platform. Fxview has both, give those a try if you are interested.

He is not interested in trading. He is interested in making money in trade but in a different way.

I can only advise the author to try first and then add up his opinion what knowledge he needs specifically. And on the basis of this experience, he will be able (maybe) to ask the right questions. And we will tell you where or in what direction to look :)
You understand me.
My questions are simple.
How to find good traders?
What I need to ask him/her in order to understand it is realy trader?

Just it:)

Two suggestions: first is copy trading, and second one is PAMM account. In both cases you will get someone with knowledge to trade on your behalf. You can look for brokers that offer copy trading/PAMM accounts on their platform. Fxview has both, give those a try if you are interested.
Thank you. I'm looking for more variants.
Want to know more opinions.

Yes I have the answer for you :) What you need to do is the tried and tested method that everyone else who has no knowledge of how to trade forex does and that is:

Sell a course on how to trade forex

There are hundreds of people making great money doing this most of which have never traded forex in their life. Even better is that there are even more gullible punters willing to pay large sums of money for what is essentially useless information.

If that fails then you can always progress to the latest incarnation of this which is:

Sell a course on how to trade bitcoin

Either of the above will bring in a substantial income for zero knowledge on either subj

OK I understood. Knowledge is important. I don't deny it. But it would be cool if more specifically indicated what I need to know. Time is money. Therefore, I would like to study specific knowledge, and not everything in a row.
You need to know market depth!

When using market depth from my broker's data feed, yes I do. Its the greatest gift we have as traders.

What is it? How to know it?
Market depth is basically, our trading efforts. The placing of limit orders, market orders, stacking and pulling orders. These events make up trading, and the depth that we see in time and sales, the DOM, and which transfers to the chart bars we see on the charts. Market depth ALONE determines what price does, where it goes, and WHEN it will go. Most traders are in the market when there is no reason to be, which only impacts their trading negatively, with a loss or heavy draw downs. We only should trade when its CLEAR in the market depth that one side has control of the market. There is no other time to trade, not if you're looking for consistency on a professional level.

Hello everybody!
I think it will be useful if your will share your own experience in forex. And help me and other users to understand: is there any way to earn on forex market without any knowledge.
this is kinda of a blind trust you have there, i mean, its hard investing in anything when you know like nothing about it, but to be fair, i would say pamm account, or managed accounts, but still risk is there since it would be someone else trading your money.