How To Buy Forex Options?

DallasSteve

I'm interested in buying options to hedge a position in forex. What products are available? The only thing I can think of are options on forex related ETFs. For example, if I want to hold a position in EUR/USD I think I could hedge (provide insurance) to that position by buying options on the FXE ETF. Are there other/better vehicles instead of options on an ETF?

according to me , there is no one who got interest to your point , ( its my personal opinion). thank you

Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Captain Obvious.jpg

I'm interested in buying options to hedge a position in forex. What products are available? The only thing I can think of are options on forex related ETFs. For example, if I want to hold a position in EUR/USD I think I could hedge (provide insurance) to that position by buying options on the FXE ETF. Are there other/better vehicles instead of options on an ETF?
Sorry it might be late but I trade PHLX FX options. Alternatively you could use FX futures options available from CME. It really depend on your notional exposure you need to hedge.

Sorry it might be late but I trade PHLX FX options. Alternatively you could use FX futures options available from CME. It really depend on your notional exposure you need to hedge.
Glegoo, thanks. I found CME options on TD Ameritrade, which is where I have my account. They only have FX options for EUR and GBP, but that was enough for my purposes. CME has other currency options, but TD Ameritrade doesn't offer them. They are actually options on currency futures, but they follow the currency price pretty closely.