How many of you trade full time?

Doomberg

Established member
I give a lot of hours to trading, but its not my only income as i also run a business from home..

This gives me the freedom to trade full time though as well as get other work done.

What about you, do you trade full time or do you have other work / incomes?

hi
I trade whenever i want but generally in the morn or late evening for wall st.
If you look me up on ebay my user name is the same and i'm a powerseller.
I stop once i achieve my 20/30 pips a day or if i have losses totalling 30 pips.
Never get too greedy is the best lesson i learnt
regards

currently working IT contracts full time and trading on the weekly/daily timeframe in the evenings. Studying day trading and backtesting / simulating so when I have enough cash I can give full time a shot.

With the day job and trading/study probably working the region of 12 hrs a day...

I give a lot of hours to trading, but its not my only income as i also run a business from home..

This gives me the freedom to trade full time though as well as get other work done.

What about you, do you trade full time or do you have other work / incomes?

I'm trading full time as of June(only 2 months). I was trading for a brokerage before, but now sitting at home. I trade very rarely and play golf most days. I only trade at certain times of the day. I don't like calling myself a trader until i've been trading for a few years at least. I'm just a punter/gambler at the moment.

Wheres Palzienza... waiting for him to give his 2 pence of crap...

Sorry I'm late Dilbert, your mum was insatiable this morning. Good thing I had Jamal, Tyrone and Antwone there to help me.

"Wheres" is missing an apostrophe (it belongs before the "s" and after the second "e"). Now, is there something else I can help you with, O King of Unintentionally Ironic Posts?

Ding ding

4112690230_be95246d45.jpg

New CFTC regulations mean it is easy to see what percentage of trading accounts are profitable, I think with GFT about 45% of accounts with balances above $10,000 are profitable.