How important is education?

Hamed A

Before I started to trade I did research so I can understand the market and the platforms I will use. Where do you get your information from? Is being educated to trade forex and cfds overrated? Do you use what analysts say in your trading?

Hi Hamed,
. . . Where do you get your information from?
Everything you need is right here on T2W. Start by reading the links in the welcome e-mail you received upon joining the site.

. Is being educated to trade forex and cfds overrated?
I don't think there is any argument from anyone that education is essential. If you wade into trading without knowing what you're doing - then you will lose all your money. That's pretty much guaranteed and few people would sympathise with you. Where controversy arises is over the source of the education material. There is mountains of it out there, some of it is of dubious quality and some unscrupulous vendors charge high prices for information that can be had for free. Stick to what's available here (all of which is free apart from the FAQs book on the Homepage) and you'll be fine!

. Do you use what analysts say in your trading?
Personally - no I don't.
As a rule of thumb, I think it's fair to say that most T2W members take what analysts say with a pinch of salt. Quite a common tactic is to be aware of what analysts and major news organisations are saying about the markets and then observe how the market reacts to the news and then going with the flow. Trying to predict how the markets will react is the devil's own job and is definitely not something a new trader should attempt to do, IMO.
Tim.

Thank you Timsk. Your comments are appreciated and helpful. I have been trading with my real money for nearly 2 months now. I think i am do well. I did research before and spoke with my accounts manager and he explain the platform to me. Im new but learning. What about expert advisors? Do you use them? what about hedging? do you think it is a good strategy to follow? I have edited this post because I can see you already answer my question on another post. Thank

Sam Seiden, Sam Evans, and Alfonso Moreno (youtube channel). The absolute Holy Grail in Forex trading for me.

Theinnercircletrader.com pretty much solves forex trading. There is absolutely no information like this available elsewhere online...

Before I started to trade I did research so I can understand the market and the platforms I will use. never stop learning

Where do you get your information from? the charts are all you need

Is being educated to trade forex and cfds overrated? education and knowledge is power

Do you use what analysts say in your trading? - be your own person - its your money

N