How I made my millions

Yes, the truth hurts for some people and they had to spam it to get it closed. Unfortunately everyone knows the truth and there's a nice thread running over on ET that T2W can't interfere with.
I still have some of the email versions.
Back on topic, my Ferrari is being delivered early this week, can't wait! Thanks Shadowninja, you've changed my life.
Hmm...the delivery price on them is a high percentage of the cost of the car:
Ferrari 365 GTB4 Model Cars

Includes number plates though!

Which colour did you finally decide on ?

They didn't have red or black and I wanted to buy something today so I went for a light blue spider. I'll probably spray it half black, half red if I can't decide. Otherwise i'll just pick one colour. Who knows? Maybe the blue will grow on me.

Any time you see pictures of cars, villas etc in marketing material (to do with trading) it's 100% certain that you're being setup to buy useless crap.

However, you won't realise you've bought useless crap till some time later.

This image is marketing material from the Futex prop firm web site:

w214i7163.jpg

"Some tough choices get made." (at Futex)

This image is marketing material from the Futex prop firm web site:
"Some tough choices get made." (at Futex)

They could've done the effort to let a photographer take that picture. This is just amateurish with the over-exposure.

I am only too happy to have helped, my friend. Shoot and move, shoot - and - move. That's the secret. Double tap. Who dares wins, Masq, win who dares!

Maybe, once you've made your purchase, you can pop over to my mansion in the Surrey Hills for a spot of lunch. I shall let my butler know. Buzz me on my Vertu and we can arrange things. I shall have Alfred retrieve a nice '63 from the cellar to enjoy while my detailer works on our cars for a photoshoot in the drive by the fountain. (y)

A Vertu..whooah :-0, always knew you were a class act, respect...:D

new-vertu-phone.jpg

Yup, whenever I see a Vertu the connotations that immediately come to mind are class and good breeding :LOL:

Any time you see pictures of cars, villas etc in marketing material (to do with trading) it's 100% certain that you're being setup to buy useless crap.

However, you won't realise you've bought useless crap till some time later.

hey thats my motor:(

Attachments

• junkcar-main_Full.jpg
    junkcar-main_Full.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 279

Attachments

• ford-mustang-giugiaro-concept-742640.jpg
    ford-mustang-giugiaro-concept-742640.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 131
I often sleep in till midday or whenever I decide to wake up seeing how little work it takes to make all this money. But this morning I was awoken by a call from Ferrari telling me they were on their way to deliver.

Well, it arrived! It was a bit wet at the time, but now it looks really nice and sunny :cool: I'll put the top down and take it for a spin (hopefully not!) a bit later. Here's a picture of the nice Ferrari guys unloading it, thanks guys and thanks Shadowninja!

Attachments

• Ferrari.jpg
    Ferrari.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 176
I've been inundated with PM's inquiring about the method and it's really as simple as i've said. I have no interest in promoting Shadowninja's method, please contact him as I can't really take credit for it. All you do is wave the nunchakus and sword to get market intuition. Only a few minutes a day - easy money (y)

Just grabbed the last bit of sun for the day in the Fezza, going to pay a visit to Ninja Towers in Sussex very shortly - he'll post the pictures.