How I made my millions

Me too I want to get rich learning from a professional trader,training educator,some guru or some mentor posting on forums. It has to be somebody trying to impress new viewers with some fancy handle, and be a member of the 95% club.

Which Guru should I follow?

Me too I want to get rich learning from a professional trader,training educator,some guru or some mentor posting on forums. It has to be somebody trying to impress new viewers with some fancy handle, and be a member of the 95% club.

Which Guru should I follow?

I believe that the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi made a lot of money. His having died last year isn't necessarily an insuperable obstacle.

Oi! There is no photoshopping. It is an authentic photo like the Forex sword and Forex nunchaku that I give away free.

Oi! There is no photoshopping. It is an authentic photo like the Forex sword and Forex nunchaku that I give away free.

Ah right. Just ordinary shopping then.

Forex sword: Would that be like Jonathan Aitken's sword of truth?

Last edited:
I believe that the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi made a lot of money. His having died last year isn't necessarily an insuperable obstacle.

He died cause he did not want live.It was in his hands to live longer, and he could have stretched the journey.He would have suffered in his next life , if he had prolonged this life.

I now figure out why he is giving out a money maker or Forex nunchaku for free.

If you look carefully at Shad's photo
1. They both have on winter coats and the last few days have been warm
2. There is an open car door behind the one on the right
3. Where the front of the blue car should be, there is a black crumpled blob
etc.
well all a bit of fun maybe ?

If you look carefully at Shad's photo
1. They both have on winter coats and the last few days have been warm
2. There is an open car door behind the one on the right
3. Where the front of the blue car should be, there is a black crumpled blob
etc.
well all a bit of fun maybe ?

If you're trying to say something, please make it snappy.

Someone's country estate ?

Couldn't be Shad's could it ???????????????????????

:cheesy:

Attachments

• castle.jpg
    castle.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 222