How does Nostradamus359 work?

I got a wave analysis for ya mate. When the men in white suits come to take you away, I predict we all wave.....

I got a wave analysis for ya mate. When the men in white suits come to take you away, I predict we all wave.....

that is possible in theory, but I doubt it))))

because you have more stress than I, because YOU do not know and think where the market is going to go....)))) and I am trying not to think at all...and I am very cautious in trading, I use only bid moves, the rest is yours...))) moreover you need to keep in mind so many factors...so I nearly have 1/30 of that required brainpower to compete with you....

so, to summarize.. the probability is close to ZERO for me to get that stressed:idea:

Well have a nice weekend too

the presentation is over

Attachments

• eurusd3sep2010b.PNG
    eurusd3sep2010b.PNG
    371.6 KB · Views: 182
I have only one question ......if someone is trading differently why can't he be right, accepted?

because he reads no news?

I have only one question.....

What medication is this Nut on?

I have only one question.....

What medication is this Nut on?

ha ha ...please do not take the following personally....
I understand that forex is much broader market...but if you were trading stocks and I have the capital and knew your positions ...I shed lots of your blood pal....

believe me....

I understand that forex is much broader market...but if you were trading stocks and I have the capital and knew your positions ...I shed lots of your blood pal....

believe me....

Sorry mr sootsayer I do not trade stocks.

I understand that forex is much broader market...but if you were trading stocks and i have the capital and knew your positions ...i shed lots of your blood pal....

Believe me....

kok.