How does it feel......

titus-uk

291 5
Sometimes I come home from work, switch on the computer, and swear loudly at how X has dropped 10% - sound familiar.

Perversely, I got the other sensation today, when you see a share you sold cheaply rise by 10% - and is now a lot higher than when you sold it. How do I feel?

On one side, I feel frustrated - the b#####ds - wait till I leave, then put it up.....blame everyone (but myself for entering a bad trade in the first place!) On the other hand, there is no clear break in the downtrend. Earnings aren't going to miraculously improve. This may simply be a sucker rally - I don't know. What I do know is that if you are an end of day trader like myself, things can swing widely either way. Therefore, I am resisting the dive back in, and trying to perfect my trend following trading rules.

Funnily enough, OT gives you these supercilious "tips of the day" each time it starts - something I keep meaning to turn off. However, todays was about devising a strategy and sticking to it.

Be careful until the trend is broken

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock