How do you start your own Hedge Fund in the UK

You want in Joe? With your record, we'll have to keep your name off the paperwork, but other than that I think you'd be useful.

No. This looks like a set up to me. The minute I put £10 in and I know the fund will go t*ts up.

No. This looks like a set up to me. The minute I put £10 in and I know the fund will go t*ts up.

What the f***? You're not putting your own money in. You could help work the phones, get the suckers in.

Can you falsify statements?

What the f***? You're not putting your own money in. You could help work the phones, get the suckers in.

Can you falsify statements?

The deal sounds better already. Yes, I am highly creative, especially when given a good cut of the dole.

OK, quick update. I spoke to Black Swan about it. He was a bit busy (he was noshing off the CEO of an ECN broker whilst having a discussion about the relative merits of DMA and spread betting) but he sounds interested.

I played down the patsy / lightning rod angle of his new role a bit, so try to keep that quiet.

Departed is amazing watched it so many times, have you seen A Prophet? seriously good as well

I watched un prophete the other day. brilliant movie.

regarding this hedge fund issue... please stop with the tripe.

WTF did dash get banned for? hilarity? perma-ban?