How do you draw your support and resistance lines ?

kilotrader

The process of drawing support and resistance line is subjective. Many different traders have different ways of determining these lines. How do you draw them?

The one that I use most often is to look at the 20-day high and the 20-day low to get my support and resistance lines.

The process of drawing support and resistance line is subjective. Many different traders have different ways of determining these lines. How do you draw them?

The one that I use most often is to look at the 20-day high and the 20-day low to get my support and resistance lines.

Doesn't everyone just use the software that comes on their charts for the various S&R levels and the daily pivot?

On the platform that I am using (Wealth-Lab), I have the ability to write custom code to define whatever indicator that I choose. And I am trying to figure out what is the most effective way to do it

For me to go first cards every day and draw lines on highs and lows so obvious scale to 4H and 1H charts to compare multiple times in a couple hits on the line most likely true. The best trades are when a couple has already taken in a major newspaper and is on an S / R level.I have the ability to write custom code to define the indicator that I choose. And I want to know what is the most effective way to do so.

I use weekly pivot points and also look at 4 hour and 1 hour charts to determine S&R. I'm also currently experimenting with weekly Camirilla pivots as well.