How do you choose?

RUDEBOY

Experienced member
Why and how? Is there a sensible method of choice? Of course there is! What strikes, when reading 'newbie' posts is thier 'pin pointing'. Forget 'pin pointing'....it does not work! Generalisation is the key! Too many absolute boundaries and not enough dimension to style. There is an obviousness about the markets, for some reason we choose to ignore it at first. You have to give yourself a fighting chance, generalisation will hopefully lead you to a more accurate assumption (experience). There is no 'holy grail', because, there is no reason for one! For all the newbies out there, you need to chill out. If you don't, the market will take the pi ss out of you all year round, or at least until YOUR money runs out. Hope this helps? RUDEBOY.

How do you choose ? By knowing.
If you don't know, you are not choosing, you are being chosen for.
It is that simple.

Yes, exactly Rudeboy, because the great majority actually believe they are choosing, but it is not the case, they are actually herded around without realising it, and, if it were not so entertaining it would be awful.

Socs, let's face it. Most people are looking for something that does not exist or something fanciful and make believe.

That is why these boards are so funny, because they provide such a diversity of amusement.

May i also add! I have learned a lot from SOCRATES. So i take this opportunity to thank you Socs, for your insight and patience. Cheers, matey. Sincerely, RUDEBOY.