Hot forex

I mean how many brokers do we know broke the 10 year barrier? most of them are good stable brokers. no doubt, and hot forex has been here for years as long sa they get it done then its all good, what matters is we traders get to trade and withdraw profits, maximising opportunities
Agree it is crucial to choose reliable brokers to avoid systemic risks in your trading like bankruptcy scam

speaking of scams, ive been seeing lots of recovery scams lately, promises of fund retrieval for a fee which are fake, hope traders be wary of such promises.

Not sure about this one but we should initially make some thorough research before getting scam and then paying to these who charge money to those who are already scam victims.

yeah there are people pying on others troubles and fear, just avoid anyone promising you too goo to be true solutions.

HotForex extends partnership with Paris Saint-Germain.

PSG-Partnership-new-sponsorship-page-youtube-thumbnail.jpg

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce the renewal of our partnership with Paris Saint-Germain for the 2021/22 season!

With the renewal of our partnership there are many new and exciting initiatives to come, including unique online and offline experiences, exclusive contests and further education on the shared values between online trading and football.

“We are excited to continue our partnership with Paris Saint-Germain, a club with a great legacy and global fan base. Although in different fields, we operate under the same values, principles and ethics. We are certain that this partnership extension will make us push the limits even further this coming year, bringing new and exciting initiatives to our clients and football fans around the globe!”

Warm Regards,
The HotForex team

Neymar is one among the best player and my favourite player! He is also playing game and streaming pretty often.

HotForex welcomes all 2021-22 arrivals of Official Partner Paris Saint-Germain.

Messi.jpg

Dear Client,

We are excited to welcome Lionel Messi and all the club’s new arrivals including Georginio Wijnaldum, Achraf Hakimi, Sergio Ramos and Gianluigi Donnarumma and wish them the best of luck throughout the season.
In many ways, Paris Saint-Germain were by far the big winners of the summer transfer window, having realized the ultimate dream team. The French club managed to build an incredibly talented squad with several high-profile players ready to line up for another successful season.
Acting as the French football club’s Official Online Trading Partner for a second consecutive season, we will continue engaging our clients and football fans with new activities and educating them about the shared values of online trading and football.

Visit the HotForex website today to find out more about the partnership renewal.

Warm Regards,
The HotForex team

HotForex welcomes all 2021-22 arrivals of Official Partner Paris Saint-Germain.

Messi.jpg

Dear Client,

We are excited to welcome Lionel Messi and all the club’s new arrivals including Georginio Wijnaldum, Achraf Hakimi, Sergio Ramos and Gianluigi Donnarumma and wish them the best of luck throughout the season.
In many ways, Paris Saint-Germain were by far the big winners of the summer transfer window, having realized the ultimate dream team. The French club managed to build an incredibly talented squad with several high-profile players ready to line up for another successful season.
Acting as the French football club’s Official Online Trading Partner for a second consecutive season, we will continue engaging our clients and football fans with new activities and educating them about the shared values of online trading and football.

Visit the HotForex website today to find out more about the partnership renewal.

Warm Regards,
The HotForex team
Any contest planned based on this announcement?

I guess if they have any thing in their pipeline they will surely announce so till now wait and see :)

Personally, I don’t like brokers that don’t have a lot of feedback online. Of course it’s possible that they haven’t been around as long or something like that, but I don’t want to be one of the first to test them either.

Personally, I don’t like brokers that don’t have a lot of feedback online. Of course it’s possible that they haven’t been around as long or something like that, but I don’t want to be one of the first to test them either.
This broker has been in the business for quite a long time and there are tons of reviews about them. But they all be taken with a grain of salt because review websites are mostly rigged.

HotForex: 21 Assets of 2021.

21-Assets-1.jpg

21-Assets-2.jpg

21-Assets-3.jpg

21-Assets-4.jpg
21-Assets-5-scaled.jpg

21-Assets-6.jpg

Warm Regards,
The HotForex team

I haven’t used them personally, could be an idea to just try a small account with them to see how it goes. They have been around for a while though so it does seem like they are legit.

I haven’t used them personally, could be an idea to just try a small account with them to see how it goes. They have been around for a while though so it does seem like they are legit.
Yeah start from small amount of money and if trading conditions satisfy you can start to raise stakes. Sad approach should be a priority.

Indeed, more feedback is more reliable! For most business, if you can build your brand get through very first time to be a veteran or reputable in your industry. You're successful than most other competitors! For Forex, it's easy to be scammed, so picking a reputable is a must-to-do work.

Yeah start from small amount of money and if trading conditions satisfy you can start to raise stakes. Sad approach should be a priority.
First start with a demo with every new broker to check their trading processes then move to live with small funds to test their further processes like withdrawal etc which cannot be tested on a demo account.

I used to trade usdxau but was not able to stick to it, its a good pair never the less, silver is okay long term mostly

I think we can sort out at our own because what suits best to me does not meant for others as well, chances are that i might be a long term trader while the other one looking for short term in an outs.

Wire transfers usually takes time in my opinion however ewallets are fast as compared to the wire one. Any how everyone have different experience depending on their capacity and knowledge IMO!