Hot forex

Yeah at least we can do forex trading sitting at home through our personal computer and still earn some good bucks to support our needs rather than getting laid off from jobs and waiting for the government to send stimulus checks.

markets got a bit unpredictable (well they usually are) but atleast we have forex trading.

Yeah at least we can do forex trading sitting at home through our personal computer and still earn some good bucks to support our needs rather than getting laid off from jobs and waiting for the government to send stimulus checks.
This is zero business ,problem is most countries economy are affected terribly. How you can trade forex when you earn lessen money.

This is zero business ,problem is most countries economy are affected terribly. How you can trade forex when you earn lessen money.
Volatility is higher market also feel the disorder, hence more profit opportunities.. look at Gold... it is extremely predictable now due to global turmoil and central bank printing.

10 years of Trading Excellence in Asia for HotForex.

10-years-Asia.jpg

Dear Client,

Our industry leading presence in the Asian region continues to be acknowledged and has led to us having received another prestigious award! This time, the Global Banking & Finance Review magazine has recognized HotForex for the excellence found across all its trading services in its ten years in business.

The aim of HotForex is to continue to apply our expertise skills in serving the needs of our clients complying best practices, experience and knowledge. It’s a true honor to receive this award and we take this opportunity to thank all our loyal clients for their support!

This year, HotForex celebrates ten years in the industry, a decade in which it has exceeded expectations by setting new standards in business excellence. This new award is a great addition to the 35+ prestigious titles we already hold, reaffirming that HotForex has become a worldwide broker of choice trusted by millions.

Thank you for your support!

Kind Regards,

The HotForex team

HotForex (now HF Markets) has many regulations. In my opinion, one of the most professional companies in the industry.

Why do you think so? please explain would like to hear opinion from a season trader.

- knowledgeable support service
- decent payment methods for deposits and withdrawals with no hidden fees or costs
- in terms of trading (execution, spreads, slippage, etc): generally normal conditions
compared to other companies, at least, they don't try to steal your money

True. That's good things about HF minus wide spreads few times, but it doesn't mean that you should only have an account with them. Since Pepperstone hacking incident was beyond control, I think it's wise to spread the accounts into at least 2 or 3 brokers to avoid major impact on your capital. IC Markets is also a very competitive spread broker, Tickmill, Fxview as well. After all, that's my personal suggestion. Maybe I'm very double-safety-minded lol.
i agree 100%.

thats a viable option, like the old saying goes, dont put all your eggs in one basket, though over all hotforex has been decent, and its good to see them acquiring a good number of regulations and growing to this extent professionally, its a good sign for any trader that has an account with them anyway.

Is HotForex FCA regulated? Is it possible a broker can have multiple regulations?
yes i believe they are, and yes a broker can have more than one regulation, and traders will fall on these regulation depending on location. its a good thing, and helps secures traders interest of course.

True. That's good things about HF minus wide spreads few times, but it doesn't mean that you should only have an account with them. Since Pepperstone hacking incident was beyond control, I think it's wise to spread the accounts into at least 2 or 3 brokers to avoid major impact on your capital. IC Markets is also a very competitive spread broker, Tickmill, Fxview as well. After all, that's my personal suggestion. Maybe I'm very double-safety-minded lol.
Is it possible to create a kind of "master" account to manage them all simultaneously?

HotForex is an Official Partner of French giant Paris Saint-Germain F.C.!

HF.jpg

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that for our latest partnership we have become an Official Partner of Paris Saint-Germain F.C. for the 2020-21 season!

The partnership will combine trading excellence and football finesse in a collaboration between a leading football team and market leading broker that share the passion required to be at the top. According to our statement: “We're incredibly proud to announce that HotForex is an Official Partner of Paris Saint-Germain F.C. Through this partnership, we are thrilled to offer our valued clients VIP tickets, exclusive gifts and events.”

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “This partnership is an exciting opportunity to bring together two brands who share global recognition for their commitment to excellence. Together we look forward to establishing new standards and offering clientele and supporters a truly unique experience.”

HotForex is an internationally acclaimed multi-asset broker of choice to over 2.5 million live accounts worldwide that has earned over 45 coveted industry awards in its ten year history. Paris Saint-Germain F.C.’s popularity and success are also recognized worldwide, and it has a star-studded roster including Neymar Jr., Kylian Mbappé and Ángel Di Maria.
Kind Regards,

The HotForex Team

this is a good partnership, big names if i may say, looking forward to the 20-21 season.
Yeah big news, the company can afford expensive sponsorship, a kind of virtue signalling shows the company is in pretty good standing.

I am not sure if F1 race is popular in EU because I am Asian, I think Golf should be good for Forex advertisement than F1, except F1 is CEO's favourite.

I am not sure if F1 race is popular in EU because I am Asian, I think Golf should be good for Forex advertisement than F1, except F1 is CEO's favourite.
Hotforex ought to hire you as their marketing manager, lol. For me it's important that they maintain favourable trading conditions (most of the time). Don't care about other aspects really.