Hot forex

HotForex Celebrates 10 Years of Trading Excellence.

10-years.jpg

Dear Client,

This year, we are celebrating our ten year anniversary, during which time we have become a firmly established market leader with 35+ of the most prestigious industry awards and 2,000,000 live accounts.

Our revolutionary Zero Spread Account, unique proprietary HFcopy copy trading platform and market leading insurance up to €5,000,000 are just some of the ways we have already made our mark on the industry, and we are constantly looking for new ways to enhance our services.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “We are committed to being a global market leader known for our customer service, and always keep our loyal clients at the heart of everything we do. To show our appreciation of their support, we constantly work to ensure that our products and services reflect the very best that the industry has to offer, and look forward to doing so for another ten years and more!”

To learn more about HotForex, please visit our websit.

Thank you for all your support!

The HotForex Team

I prefer a big bonus or giveaway, contest. A decade is such a very long path and broker should do something to remark it.

Are they going to make any special offers one the occasion of anniversary? Maybe non-deposit bonuses or something?

Introducing the world’s first trading and gaming partnership!

Online-Gaming.jpg

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that we are once again involved with an industry first! This time, we are entering the esports scene in partnership with Santos e-Sports, one of the world’s biggest electronic sports clubs and official esports division of Santos FC, one of the biggest football clubs in the world.

The year-long partnership with Santos e-Sports means that the team will become Santos HotForex e-Sports and display a dedicated combined logo in all their upcoming tournaments, promoting the HotForex name to their millions of spectators.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “We see a lot of parallels between trading and the fascinating world of esports, and look forward to exploring how realistic goal setting, effective emotional control and the right mindset can help players both on the field and in the market.”

Find out more about Santos, the links between trading and gaming, and the broker’s previous partnerships by visiting the HotForex website today.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

I am an esport hardcore fan and my favourite game is League of Legends, not sure which game Santos will invest. Looking for CSGO and League of Legends.

Just wonder viewer or audience of gaming or Esports are young people mostly, do they really trader Forex?

I think that gaming or esports is not limited to the young generation only because everyone enjoys gaming activities and especially with the evolution of smart phone technology anyone can easily download games and enjoy playing them.

it is the online gaming thats coming up next. i guess the fortnight tournament just confirmed how big the egames can be in general, and dota2. lets see how it goes, its a good marketing move.

it is the online gaming thats coming up next. i guess the fortnight tournament just confirmed how big the egames can be in general, and dota2. lets see how it goes, its a good marketing move.
Anybody tried to trade their new VIX instrument? How does it basically work? Are we betting on changes in CBOT volatility index?

Esports now is very popular and there is an increase of companies joining esports to advertise their brand. HotForex is one among of first brokers. Looking forward to see their team brand in an international tournament.

So this mean that soon the other forex broker will also advertise with the esports.. ?

So this mean that soon the other forex broker will also advertise with the esports.. ?
Nope, I think Hotforex decided to venture for bold marketing experiments, let's see how it turns out. Gaming industry is big, young and have brilliant minds, interested in crypto. I think they may try their feet with same success in financial markets too.

HotForex donates to WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

HF-Donation.jpg

Dear Client,

In line with our commitment to social responsibility, we have made a generous donation to the World Health Organization to help in its fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “HotForex has a deep-rooted sense of responsibility that it should help those less fortunate and actively lend assistance at every appropriate opportunity to do so. We are proud to be able to make a donation to the WHO at this time of crisis and do our part to help such a worthy organization.”

As we informed you previously, we would like to assure all of you that we have successfully taken all of the necessary steps in order to ensure a 100% business continuity and no disruptions whatsoever to our services. Please continue to trade responsibly and stay safe.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

I think every people hate the distaster COVID-19 but I would like to ask is it affecting forex?

HotForex donates to WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

HF-Donation.jpg

Dear Client,

In line with our commitment to social responsibility, we have made a generous donation to the World Health Organization to help in its fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “HotForex has a deep-rooted sense of responsibility that it should help those less fortunate and actively lend assistance at every appropriate opportunity to do so. We are proud to be able to make a donation to the WHO at this time of crisis and do our part to help such a worthy organization.”

As we informed you previously, we would like to assure all of you that we have successfully taken all of the necessary steps in order to ensure a 100% business continuity and no disruptions whatsoever to our services. Please continue to trade responsibly and stay safe.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

Glad to see Hotforex made such a great contribution, I guess they made it on behalf of their clients too, so it is our merit as well.