Hot forex

Do you know guys where can I watch past webinars? Are they available on youtube?

oh sorry its censored from the word hot, just replace it with the complete name that should be fine.. cheers. its a good compilation never the less.

I have a friend want to open account with this broker, which account type should he open? He is new to Forex but he want to earn some money instead of wasting time with micro account. Any advice?

I have a friend want to open account with this broker, which account type should he open? He is new to Forex but he want to earn some money instead of wasting time with micro account. Any advice?

Micro is the same to premium except lot size restriction. Unless he is not going to trade over 10 lots using micro makes no difference. But I personally prefer to use zero spread account, despite a bit high commission of $8 spreads are stubbornly sticking to 0.1-0.3 pips on majors - that's really a gift for scalpers. :D

hahaha i guess its alright, and I think its ok to record them unless there is other uses that is not permitted.. its open for all since the links are used are from youtube.. its free anyway.

Hey guys, do you know the process of applying to swap-free Нotforex account? Do they require proofs that I'm a Muslim?

I did once and the require you to upload all relevant documents to prove you're Muslim. I thought you shouldn focus to trade instead of getting only a few free bucks.

I did once and the require you to upload all relevant documents to prove you're Muslim. I thought you shouldn focus to trade instead of getting only a few free bucks.

Actually an Islamic a/c is not free the broker charges fees in diff format just does not call it "interest" so at the end of the day it is all the same:LOL:

Well when it comes to carry trading, swap-free accounts may be just what doctor ordered.
I want to try a kind of carry trading on USDRUB.
Any opinions?

Well when it comes to carry trading, swap-free accounts may be just what doctor ordered.
Any opinions?

Sounds you have a proper reason to get free swaps, I think you should find a Muslim and ask him to register a live account and other payment accounts for deposit/withdrawal.

Any opinions?

Correct me If I am wrong but the point behind doing a Carry trade ( Higher interest rate - Lower interest rate) is to earn the swap interest . like few years ago AUD/JPY
Or you are saying you will have two diff a/cs with 2 diff brokers one with swap paying broker where you go short and earn the swap and second Islamic a/c with another broker where you would go long and not pay interest!
If this is correct then have you considered
- two separate margins
- Margin call on one a/c
- What if Islamic a/c charges same amount but under diff name
- Also note this is not a central exchange so the price diff bet two brokers!
What exactly is your reason for doing this? and how

Or you are saying you will have two diff a/cs with 2 diff brokers one with swap paying broker where you go short and earn the swap and second Islamic a/c with another broker where you would go long and not pay interest!

yup :)

Reserves on both should be decent + avoid volatility + low spreads.
Careful calculation will help to avoid all issues you mentioned. Although can not guarantee for 100%

yup :)

Reserves on both should be decent + avoid volatility + low spreads.
Careful calculation will help to avoid all issues you mentioned. Although can not guarantee for 100%

Sorry don't understand what the aim is? and how it would work? even on Islamic a/c you will be charged a "Fee"
Can you work out an example!

Sorry don't understand what the aim is? and how it would work? even on Islamic a/c you will be charged a "Fee"
Can you work out an example!

There are brokers that don't charge fee for offering swap account, but the point is will you be smart enough to avoid being spotted in using such kind of strategy?? :)