Honesty?

RUDEBOY

Experienced member
I can not be honest about my trades on this site! But what i converse about is from the heart! Do you want my trades or honest opinion, i heard a trader say. This makes sense, and yet, to many, it is non-sensical?

Don't get worried, things annoy from time to time, just keep calm and trade well.. earn money :)

RUDEBOY said:
I can not be honest about my trades on this site! But what i converse about is from the heart! Do you want my trades or honest opinion, i heard a trader say. This makes sense, and yet, to many, it is non-sensical?
Of course it is nonsensical to many, because their frame of reference is focused on a love of money and not on a love of truth, or the pursuit of excellence either.

SOCRATES said:
Of course it is nonsensical to many, because their frame of reference is focused on a love of money and not on a love of truth, or the pursuit of excellence either.
words words words

Last edited:
Reactions: pb
What is this nonsense,when trading it is everyone elses decisions that determine our gains and losses.

peernot said:
What is this nonsense,when trading it is everyone elses decisions that determine our gains and losses.
OK, I am not going to argue with you over this or anything else for that matter, so, to please yourself, is the wisest thing you can do really.

Swang? Really! Try and input, don't be so negative all the time! Have you ever realised serious prompting without sarcasm?

salty

thought an exhaustion gap would confuse the system, eh :cheesy:

good trading

jon

well there was a boy from Liverpool who was named after the entire Liverpool squad..now on the basis that his sig ...ray clemences tommy smith emelyn hughes blah de blah I would say in answer to your question ...very little ;)

On a more serious note dear swang..why do you give a fly... fu....k ..or do you just need the entertainment ? ....last time of checking you weren't married to the guy ..cohabitating...a very near and dear friend ad infintum or in any other way emotionally attached ...so why ..oh why do you give a damn ....life's too short ...if you can't read and reply withour making a personal 'war' over issues that say's more about you than it does about the guy you're having a go at ....tradings a fascinating area to be involved in ,can't we just be satisfied by exchanging ideas and experiences relating to that without getting caught up in all the usual 'crap' that people do usually get caught up in....frankly I for one find trading fascinating BECAUSE I can do without all the aforementioned that usually goes with most vocations ..sign up to the cause and don't give a 4 XXXX , it's really worth it !

Ok back on subject, there is no such thing as honesty because everyone has their own personal truth, even Hitler deluded himself into thinking he was doing the right thing, and so because there is no benchmark of universal truth there can be no honesty.... just us kidding ourselves again

Last edited:
chump said:
well there was a boy from Liverpool who was named after the entire Liverpool squad..now on the basis that his sig ...ray clemences tommy smith emelyn hughes blah de blah I would say in answer to your question ...very little ;)

On a more serious note dear swang..why do you give a fly... fu....k ..or do you just need the entertainment ? ....last time of checking you weren't married to the guy ..cohabitating...a very near and dear friend ad infintum or in any other way emotionally attached ...so why ..oh why do you give a damn ....life's too short ...if you can't read and reply withour making a personal 'war' over issues that say's more about you than it does about the guy you're having a go at ....tradings a fascinating area to be involved in ,can't we just be satisfied by exchanging ideas and experiences relating to that without getting caught up in all the usual 'crap' that people do usually get caught up in....frankly I for one find trading fascinating BECAUSE I can do without all the aforementioned that usually goes with most vocations ..sign up to the cause and don't give a 4 XXXX , it's really worth it !
I've given your complaint due consideration and my secretary will get back to you with a resolution as soon as humanly possible, I hope this letter finds you and yours well. Sincerely, Swang

Honesty is something that the vast majority of T2W members cannot allude to because they are patently stupid.

And stupidity and honesty do not good bedmates maketh.

And by the way, who deleted my previous posts ?

Must have been a toss_er being dishonest with himself.

I did so because they were rude and added nothing to the thread. Political correctness has nothing to do with it: this is a simple matter of your infringing the site guidelines. Swearing and crudity are valuable resources, of course, but please try and keep them to a minimum on t2w. Thanks.

Frugi