Honest forex signals

The Wanderer

Anybody got any experience with this service please ?

177 USD a month which is quite high but they claim to bring in between 200 and 300 pips a week.For me a consistent 100 pips a week would be sufficient.

http://honestforexsignals.com/forex-signals-services

Tried checking them out on Forex Peace Army and whilst the majority of reviews are favourable there are a few on there which claim that the service is a scam. Unsurprisingly perhaps any negative reviews are normally called out by HFS as being posted by rival services but equally some of the negative reviewers claim that HFS are falsely submitting their own positive comments.

All of this has left me totally confused so it would be very helpful if anybody can share their experience of this service.

Thank you guys and girls.

Last edited:
As there are hundreds of competitors in this market, it is almost a certainty that no competitor would waste their time posting a fake review on FPA to try and undermine just one of the huge number of competitors they have.

It is far more likely that the positive reviews are fake and if they are that good then it should be easy to find someone who has consistently made profit but I would be surprised if you can find anyone at all.

Also if anyone can consistently make 200 pips a week they would be Millionaires in a very short time by use of compounding and would not be selling signals IMHO.