Historical Tick-by-Tick database?

sftong

2 0
Hello helpers!

I am looking to get some sample historical intraday trading data of USA stocks and ETF (ES, SPY, SP500 stocks), and best if I can get down to tick-by-tick transaction level. If not, single-second trade data would be great too. If not, then single minute trade data would be all right I guess.

I don't mind the data is old or limited, I just wish to get some sample of a few weeks worth of data for my analysis purposes to back-test some trade ideas.

Any recommendations of where can I get the tick-by-tick data? I would think there may be some free samples given soo many data feeders around. Or any paid site?

Many Thanks
Sean

Last edited:

backtestdata

20 0
Tick data for stocks will be really huge compre to future/fx (huge already...)
We arein the progress for solution to pull stocks data. we will keep you posted.

Hello helpers!

I am looking to get some sample historical intraday trading data of USA stocks and ETF (ES, SPY, SP500 stocks), and best if I can get down to tick-by-tick transaction level. If not, single-second trade data would be great too. If not, then single minute trade data would be all right I guess.

I don't mind the data is old or limited, I just wish to get some sample of a few weeks worth of data for my analysis purposes to back-test some trade ideas.

Any recommendations of where can I get the tick-by-tick data? I would think there may be some free samples given soo many data feeders around. Or any paid site?

Many Thanks
Sean