Historical Intraday data

a320, I already use these guys, I note they have DOW data for long periods also.

I am sure there is lots out there its just finding it. I was half hopeful that somebody would pop up and say, here have mine. But alas no luck yet.

Still with the data I got from IS99 I've written a spreadsheet that takes a life feed and plots the probabilities for the DOW till close. It works really well. All I need is more data to qualify my work.

Asian markets: Does anyone know of sources of intra-day historical prices for Asian markets, particularly indicies such as Nikkei 225, Taiwan, etc.

Anyone in possession of intraday CME / EUREX / LIFFE data out there?
Thinking 1 min OHLC(V) for FX futures, B/B/S, DAX, SMI, EUROSTOXX, FTSE, GILT...

plavender said:
Hi,

I'm new to this site (great btw).

I'm trying to find a source of historical intraday (1 or 5min ? or whatever is available) data - initially 3,6, or 12 months worth of the ftse100 index.

Can anyone tell me of a website/company/individual that supplies such data please ?

Thanks
Phil

p.s. I have had a search on this site (& search engines) but so far can't find anything definite - apart from the official stock exchange - but that seems very expensive !)

Try tickplusdata.com who have a comprehensive service.

Hi, Regarding the historical Data, Does anybody know of a data provider who would be able to provide custom spread data rather than outright data?

If I was to build a custom spread in a platform like TT or CQG the real time data will create an accurate OHLC bar chart of the spread. Is it possible to buy this data?

Export of MARKET DATA to CSV is a free app that lets you download up to 2000 consecutive intraday entries for any of several listed stocks.

Again, a sufficiently clever monkey can put together an automated request program, and then piece the various 2000-minute CSV responses together into a single data source.

Or, you can do it by hand.

This data includes after/before market data, which is preferable to me, but requires a bit more handling for some people.

Hi here are the FTSE for historical and market replay data we have:

Historical Data:
Symbol Name Price Type Data Series Starting Date
Z — FTSE 100 Index Futures
Last
Tick 10/1/20102
Minute 10/1/20102
Day 1/1/2009
Ask
Tick 12/1/2010
Minute 3/27/2009
Day 1/1/2009
Bid
Tick 12/1/2010
Minute 3/27/2009
Day 1/1/2009

Market Replay Data:
Symbol Name Price Type Data Series Starting Date
Z — FTSE 100 Index Futures Any Any 12/26/2010

check our data for detail here: NinjaTrader Continuous Historical Data & Market Replay Data for Futures, Forexs & Stocks : ASCII OHLCV Text/CSV Intraday Tick, Minute, Day, Volume, Bid, Ask, Last, Level I & Level II Data

Hi,

I'm new to this site (great btw).

I'm trying to find a source of historical intraday (1 or 5min ? or whatever is available) data - initially 3,6, or 12 months worth of the ftse100 index.

Can anyone tell me of a website/company/individual that supplies such data please ?

Thanks
Phil

p.s. I have had a search on this site (& search engines) but so far can't find anything definite - apart from the official stock exchange - but that seems very expensive !)