Historical intraday data for german DAX

folks,

although I read many threads on this subject I haven't found a good source on intrady (minutes) data for the frankfurt DAX going back for at leat three years.

I am intending to buy it from tickdatamarket.com : base historique de données financières. Does anyone have experiences with this data provider or any better suggestion?

Thanks for your help!

Max

I've bought some from them - I wouldn't recommend them. they were unhelpful and grumpy when I was asking questions (I'm a relative rookie so when you don't understand something its nice not to be made tof eel stupid)

if their customer service guy would only read emails rather than just replying with what he thought I'd asked for - it would have been a lot easier

the data I've got is ok - but there are issues as well - so my advice is avoid, others I've found..

FOREX Historical Data, Major Indices and Futures Historical Intraday and Daily Market Data - Through Download and on DVDs/CDs.
HISTORICAL TICK DATA – Historical tick data for stocks, equities, futures, options, indexes and indicators!
tick data futures forex stock index LSE LIFFE NASDAQ EUREX EURONEXT SPOT XETRA

Why don't you buy the data directly from the exchange? I do know for a fact that Eurex offers it for DAX...