Hi!very new here guys.Wish to go into forex for short term.Hope will get valuable insight.

marcela 2020

70 2
Friend, if you are starting, I give you some advice, starting with the medium term is easier to understand, it produces less stress compared to the short term, you do not need to do hundreds of operations a month and above all, you can properly combine technical analysis with fundamental.

Mogor

18 2
I think that first of all you should understand some basic points, because this business (like any other) has different levels of complexity, so you shouldn't start immediately with something grandiose, I think you need to deal with the base first, so that after that you can choose a narrower specialization and be able to move freely in what interests you most. I see that you've already been given the recommendation to start with a demo - it's really the right thing to do, because it's the most convenient and safe tool to get used to the main terminal, as well as to find work strategies that you can use in the long run. I also just wish you success and find what you are looking for in the market.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock