Hi from the UK and also a quick question

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Apr 27, 2011
Hi all.

New to the forum and dabbling with some ideas in trading. I have been researching FOREX for around a week now and playing with some toy accounts (wish it was real money as I have been doing quite well). I would say I am more of a TA person at the moment but it could all change with the more research I do. Its all about experience, the more charts I look at the better.

Quick question - can people tell me what they think of GFT? They seem like a good company to deal with, but I have read some poor reviews on the internet about them. I find their software very easy to use as it is web-based. I have an Apple computer and have not managed to find anything else that works?

Anyway... Just to say hi, and thanks in advance.

Scott